L2 Battle Pack (Uncompiled) IL

AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

you made my day.

So you stole and the name also?

And you should mention which l2battle you are selling.

LOL l2battle was before 8 months so i was gm and then i pay and i take the files when the server was closed,i have proofs if someone need to buy it! Photos and the bank proof that i payed.

Okay, we obviously have to deal with kid.

At least I did what I thought it was right to do, I informed the community.. now it's up to them to decide wether they want to spend their money on some junk or not.

I don't care if you have openned an emo server with my name some months later that barely reached 20 people (I actually don't know if that ever existed) using my files.. Was it on .tk? because I still had .com and .net at that time.

And sorry I forgot to mention my previous nicks were s and Cod3x.

I also tried to sell those files more than a year ago.. at least some of the modifications were mine to do. I think they are shared somewhere now..

At least I did what I thought it was right to do, I informed the community.. now it's up to them to decide wether they want to spend their money on some junk or not.

I don't care if you have openned an emo server with my name some months later that barely reached 20 people (I actually don't know if that ever existed) using my files.. Was it on .tk? because I still had .com and .net at that time.

I also tried to sell those files more than a year ago.. at least some of the modifications were mine to do. I think they are shared somewhere now..

Are you Cod3x? ;o

s are you kidding me? I was gm to yours server and then you sell me this files so i edit something and i sell them!

dont make me share them weed boy

:)

I finally found my old topic,

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=165382.0

You can see I'm banned but not for a solid reason. The e-mail address written has been hacked a year ago, one of the reasons I was banned.

s are you kidding me? I was gm to yours server and then you sell me this files so i edit something and i sell them!

:)

First of all you never were a GM in any way on my server, or anything. I dont even remember you at all to be honest.

I can't recall if I've sold you the pack, but that's what we are talking about.

ITS A BAD CODED PACK, ALL WHAT YOU CLAIM ABOUT IT ARE FALSE!

AND THAT MAKES YOU A SCAMMER.

Is that clean enough now?

P.S: I'm not spending any more time replying to your thread. I completly don't care.

I informed the community and that's all.. not going to join a POINTLESS conversation.

I finally found my old topic,

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=165382.0

You can see I'm banned but not for a solid reason. The e-mail address written has been hacked a year ago, one of the reasons I was banned.

First of all you never were a GM in any way on my server, or anything. I dont even remember you at all to be honest.

I can't recall if I've sold you the pack, but that's what we are talking about.

ITS A BAD CODED PACK, ALL WHAT YOU CLAIM ABOUT IT ARE FALSE!

AND THAT MAKES YOU A SCAMMER.

Is that clean enough now?

I was gm to your server and you sold me uncompiled pack.That is i know,so i will lock this topic because i want that not because of you