[Share] Free Images Hosting

Nefer

• 1 month later...

Hello i want to give you some news.

Unfortunately, the site has been offline for three days to various problems with the hosting, we used this unscheduled downtime to move the site to a new server with 1 Gbit connection.

This will allow us to handle more requests at the same time, we have a continuous flow ranging from 5 mb/s to 38 MB/s.

V4etU.jpg

Sorry for the downtime that was not planned, but unfortunately these things can happen. The transfer of the site with all the images have been copied without any loss.

http://imagestorming.com/

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

Fresh news.

We updated the site to a new version, cleaned the template and removed the current banner ads (for now ...).

The new line 1 Gbit is not giving any problem with a continuous stream of data to 60 mb / s.

We have reactivated the Asian hotlinking even in areas where the use of the site was really exaggerated.

If you have any kind of problem contact me or write on the topic!

Site: www.imagestorming.com

Blog: www.blog.imagestorming.com

Cheers!

I use this for a while now, expect from some times when it gets down, it's a good image hosting.

Btw, I remember when Dialogos was going to make a template for ya

Hello i want to give you some news.

Unfortunately, the site has been offline for three days to various problems with the hosting, we used this unscheduled downtime to move the site to a new server with 1 Gbit connection.

This will allow us to handle more requests at the same time, we have a continuous flow ranging from 5 mb/s to 38 MB/s.

V4etU.jpg

Sorry for the downtime that was not planned, but unfortunately these things can happen. The transfer of the site with all the images have been copied without any loss.

http://imagestorming.com/

Cheers

If you allow them to host images with 150 mb size , its normal -_-

[it]Complimenti,non è male ;D !

Gz it's nice and usefull.

[it]Grazie mille, fai il passa parola! :D

Thank you!

I use this for a while now, expect from some times when it gets down, it's a good image hosting.

Btw, I remember when Dialogos was going to make a template for ya

The downtime was not planned and we lost a lot of clients, however with the 1 Gbit connection we are having a good increse of visits.

If you allow them to host images with 150 mb size , its normal -_-

150mb? Limit is 10 mb, however the problem is not the big size of the images but the milion f hits that we have every day ;-) With new 1 Gbit line we haven't any problem. Now we reach also 80 Mb/s as pick.

Thank you all to use our service!

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Milion of hits, thousand of unique visitors! The 1 gbit line is amost satured, it's possible that we will pass at the 2 Gbps line.

www.imagestorming.com - Free Images hosting

Cheers

• 2 months later...

Finally we went to the new line 2 Gbps dedicated. Users who were using the site will have noticed the slow loading of the website in the last month.

Now everything should be solved with an increase in speed nearly doubled.

If you still have problems write here or send me a private message :)

Go www.imagestorming.com!

Cheers!

A lot of advertisementσ... omg 20 advertisementσ in one page. JESUS! Less advertisementσ = More quality

Check now. ADvertise banner are only for test.

Hmm nice hoster dude. Its time to change the tinypic.. Good luck with it.

Thank you!