[CnC] Large Art

Better than many of your sigs.

However, if you really want to move forward, you've gotta read some tuts or just learn the basics.

Flow, blending, depth, composition and so on..

Better than many of your sigs.

However, if you really want to move forward, you've gotta read some tuts or just learn the basics.

Flow, blending, depth, composition and so on..

What is composition?

What is composition?

The actual theme of the tag.

You have to set an aim everytime you start a sig-baking.

For example, on this tag I wanted to give the user who sees it, a feeling that wolverine is furious and "ready to strike" !

I think I achieved it ;D

Think it as the background story of the tag.

The actual theme of the tag.

You have to set an aim everytime you start a sig-baking.

For example, on this tag I wanted to give the user who sees it, a feeling that wolverine is furious and "ready to strike" !

I think I achieved it ;D

Think it as the background story of the tag.

Yes, but I don't have any resources for composition. About Flow, I already used on this image. Depth ok I must read. Blending is from gradients so what else?

@loulis, i translated your post and dekarmed you.Next time I'll request ban.

Yes, but I don't have any resources for composition. About Flow, I already used on this image. Depth ok I must read. Blending is from gradients so what else?

Download some then..Our sections are full of them :D

About flow, I agree, it's really good !

Good luck with depth, and now about blending, it's how the focal point fits to the rest of the tag.

It's not only gradients...It's everything that connect the focal point( most of the times render) with your background.

@loulis, i translated your post and dekarmed you.Next time I'll request ban.Download some then..Our sections are full of them :D

About flow, I agree, it's really good !

Good luck with depth, and now about blending, it's how the focal point fits to the rest of the tag.

It's not only gradients...It's everything that connect the focal point( most of the times render) with your background.

MD thanks for the helping comments. /OFF if you can send me a pm because I don't have privs to message you in the case of help maybe I will pm you.

MD thanks for the helping comments. /OFF if you can send me a pm because I don't have privs to message you in the case of help maybe I will pm you.

check ur inbox in a minute..

Eh, where has the pic gone?

check ur inbox in a minute..

Eh, where has the pic gone?

:o The pic is here. Btw, its not necessary for one designer to use all of these. Blending & Flow & composition if it possible.

:o The pic is here. Btw, its not necessary for one designer to use all of these. Blending & Flow & composition if it possible.

ofc, I don't really use a composition in most of my tags, since I made the background from scratch using the render.

However, the blending, flow and the depth should be decent. It gives the tag a much better look, believe me :)

ofc, I don't really use a composition in most of my tags, since I made the background from scratch using the render.

However, the blending, flow and the depth should be decent. It gives the tag a much better look, believe me :)

The Depth is the vibrance, curves , brightness, color balance , photofilter, and all of these?

The Depth is the vibrance, curves , brightness, color balance , photofilter, and all of these?

Nah, you don't need to think of it so complex.

take a look here! This may help you !