New Outcome!

That's pretty nice actually.

I like the red color tone - personally.

The render could've been a tad bit better blended. But overall it isn't too shabby.

Don't take that offensive please. But I'm glad to see you decided to go without text as it would have PROBABLY just screwed it up :P

-beep-ing awesome, I agree with Drac about the text but it's not necessary as you already know, so who cares after all, pretty nice, considering also red as my fav color I can say that is perfect :D 10/10 from me xD

That's pretty nice actually.

I like the red color tone - personally.

The render could've been a tad bit better blended. But overall it isn't too shabby.

Don't take that offensive please. But I'm glad to see you decided to go without text as it would have PROBABLY just screwed it up :P

No Drac, I Agree with you without text is more better anyway thanks for the CnC.

Just looks a little 'empty' on the left hand side because there's no text or real content :)

Any idea how to fill that corner? I mean what kind of effect?

Μeng that's great...Fvcking better than the Deus-Ex one...

However, canvas seems to be big for such a small-sized render..

Keep it up..You've already got better ;)

Any idea how to fill that corner? I mean what kind of effect?

decrease size of the canvas so you have less space to fill. no idea about the effect.. *you* made the sig so you should know what to fill it with :P

I'd fill it with text

Μeng that's great...Fvcking better than the Deus-Ex one...

However, canvas seems to be big for such a small-sized render..

Keep it up..You've already got better ;)

Thank you MD. I didn't understand the whole thing about the render can you repeat it again?

Thank you MD. I didn't understand the whole thing about the render can you repeat it again?

He just means the render is too small for such a big canvas. So just resize the canvas and make it a bit smaller (vertically).

He just means the render is too small for such a big canvas. So just resize the canvas and make it a bit smaller (vertically).

this... it would be a clever move to apply depth as well.. u know burn,dodge,blur,sharpen