C5 Token

Look, I'm not a newbie, who will ask u to plz configure for me a walker while I'm doing nothing. I'll just ask for a little help bcz I know something about configuring walkers for private servers... If u dont belive me, U can see the guide I posted as sticky in bots section, all made by myself, but it's just for C4.

Now i want to start a C5 server with my friends, but I always had a problem while trying to make walkers for a different version work. I'm almost sure that the problem is the f****** token. I'd like to know if any1 has any idea of which are C5 most common tokens and he could post em here so I can try to make walker work.

BTW, the server webpage is http://www.l2revengeserver.com if u just have nothing to do and like to try it, i'm starting as soon as I get the walker for the server,, (L2 Without walker = SUX hard for me =P)

I'll be waiting for help.

Token Second - 5F3B352E5D39342D33313D3D2D257854215E5B24

[Options]

Title=L2Walker 10.7.4

EXE=l2walker.exe

Server=DEFAULT

Token=5F3B352E5D39342D33313D3D2D257854215E5B24

OffSet=$00541BB0

GMFix=0

Rename=0

[l2revenge]

LoginServerIP=75.126.0.178

LoginServerPort=2106

ProtocolVersion=656

ServerList=[01];[02];[03];

Select [02] server

Man, Thx for the info. I just needed the token, but this is the best u could have done

Thz

EDIT:

Look, i'm getting this:

13:36:33 Link LoginServer Succeed.

13:36:38 Login LoginServer Success.

13:36:39 服务器[02]当前在线率:33.90%,能否登陆:能

13:36:42 Link GameServer Succeed.

13:36:42 ->Login GameServer Fail.

Do u know if I need anything else to make it log in?

PS: thz for ur time

I think that the protocol version is wrong, but I can't check it with L2 Phx or hlapex bcz the patch of this server automatically close them when u try to open lineage 2 while you have them opened. I should try to use Sauron packet sniffer but i don't know how to use it.

Hi, I actually posted a thread right above this without seeing this one... I'll try to help too but unlike you i AM a noobie at botting so plz be considerate:

I don't think the token to the server is the problem since if you try any other token (the one I'm using is: 5F3B352E5D39342D33313D3D2D257854215E5B24) you won't even get past the login server.

I used WPEpro and l2 didn't seem to have a problem with it. I have a screenshot of what I pulled from the program in my thread at: http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=24033.msg161772#msg161772

I hope someone can figure this out because even if it's only more botters, more people at that server would be awsome.

Hi, I actually posted a thread right above this without seeing this one... I'll try to help too but unlike you i AM a noobie at botting so plz be considerate:

I don't think the token to the server is the problem since if you try any other token (the one I'm using is: 5F3B352E5D39342D33313D3D2D257854215E5B24) you won't even get past the login server.

I used WPEpro and l2 didn't seem to have a problem with it. I have a screenshot of what I pulled from the program in my thread at: http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=24033.msg161772#msg161772

I hope someone can figure this out because even if it's only more botters, more people at that server would be awsome.

I didn't mention that the token dmitry501 gave me was wrong. I said that i think the protocol version is wrong. I already know that if the token is wrong it wouldn't do the login server.

But I'm almost sure the protocol version is wrong, and I can't log in with hlapex or l2phx (hlapex is dead, but it works to check the protocol version) bcz the anti hack protection of the server closes them automatically.

Sorry, I misunderstood that part about what you said about the token.

From what I understand of the protocol though, all you need is a packet sniffing program to get the first few couple packets. l2phx and hlapex don't work for me either, but WPE (winsock packet editor) does so maybe you could try that. The anti-hack system on the server didn't close wpe when I tried it.

I already saw your post, and i saw you get as protocol version 709.. but it has the same result..

13:36:33 Link LoginServer Succeed.

13:36:38 Login LoginServer Success.

13:36:39 服务器[02]当前在线率:33.90%,能否登陆:能

13:36:42 Link GameServer Succeed.

13:36:42 ->Login GameServer Fail.

I dunno what to do. I really love using walker, but it seems that  I can't use it in this server =(