Mass Effect 3

Suck , its really hard to see the render with this background anyway nice try , and also so much light ;o

where u saw the light lol

and please stop with that shit

hard to see the render and bullshits lol u people never gonna learn ps if u keep like this :p

and i dont need text lol who said all sigs should have texts? O.o none

where u saw the light lol

and please stop with that shit

hard to see the render and bullshits lol u people never gonna learn ps if u keep like this :p

and i dont need text lol who said all sigs should have texts? O.o none

i dont say that i know good p.s  , but  i know my mistakes and also i am honest , maybe you wanna me lie like ( ah its so nice , great bg keep it up ) cmon as a newbie photoshoper i really appreciate honestly  , i think you should add a low opacity overlay black thats what i ment or a gradient, just a tip if you dont want to listen to me dont but okay you wont ever improve if you are so aggresive to your comments ..

i dont say that i know good p.s  , but  i know my mistakes and also i am honest , maybe you wanna me lie like ( ah its so nice , great bg keep it up ) cmon as a newbie photoshoper i really appreciate honestly  , i think you should add a low opacity overlay black thats what i ment or a gradient, just a tip if you dont want to listen to me dont but okay you wont ever improve if you are so aggresive to your comments ..

dude thats the style of my sig hard to get it? O.o

did u ever checked other gfx forums? O.o

if not go at deviantart.com and check some styles o.O

im just saying thet if u keep saying things like " i cant see the render" etc. u wont learn PS

dude thats the style of my sig hard to get it? O.o

did u ever checked other gfx forums? O.o

if not go at deviantart.com and check some styles o.O

im just saying thet if u keep saying things like " i cant see the render" etc. u wont learn PS

i am on many gfx forums ;) , i watch devian art 24/7 ^.^ , i mean with the i cant see the render that render has become one with background and its not a style but its a mistake , i have seen many sigs and propably much more than you did, i just tell you that you either should blend bg , either the render and some more effects , bg is kinda low quality and without effects . ( sorry for my english im practising ^,^) or i just cant get your style.

i am on many gfx forums ;) , i watch devian art 24/7 ^.^ , i mean with the i cant see the render that render has become one with background and its not a style but its a mistake , i have seen many sigs and propably much more than you did, i just tell you that you either should blend bg , either the render and some more effects , bg is kinda low quality and without effects . ( sorry for my english im practising ^,^) or i just cant get your style.

kala asto akri dn bgazoume ;p

kai pistepse me apo emena DEN... ;p ask MM MD DS