[Suggestion]Remove Karma System - Add thanks sytem.

Grim.

Shall Maxtor remove Karma and add Thanks?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Shall Maxtor remove Karma and add Thanks?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Dunno.

So..The last we've seen about 5-6 topic about karma abuses bla bla...So lets stop this madness and add a fucking thanks system.

Thanks.

Also karma system is only for Golden and Global Mods... What's the point to Add thanks system???? It's just the same. And also he must add the thank system button to the downside of any topic.... as a result 1 thank you pressing=+1 thank system(@K@ Karma)

What's the point to Add thanks system???? It's just the same. And also he must add the thank system

::)

actually karma system is for everyone(I mean,vip-staff) and grim's point is to totally remove it since they are so many abusers

::)

actually karma system is for everyone(I mean,vip-staff) and grim's point is to totally remove it since they are so many abusers

yes but the same it should be to the thank system bro... think it better.... Karma system is almost the same with thank system... the difference between these 2 systems are the following:

Karma system:Abusers + Wrong moves to increase or Decrease someone's Karma...

Thank system:Must put Thank system button to every topic and also automatically thank system will increase from every click..... it's just like taking some kind of "Respect" from every click.... Is this matter???

Oh you want a thank system so we cannot have karma abuses but thanks abuses. It is pretty much the same.

I mean the thank at the end of the post,no more other - + pixels :)

Yes but think that Maxtor maybe add the access to every thank you click will increase your thank you from 0 to 1 and so on..... So what's the point for it.....

and who will have the priv to give +1 Thanks ? everyone ?