R & C Under Construction.

Ok the image is fine with that virus thing. But the advertisements facebook, twitter it must not has a grey color doesn't feet with the whole image. Also, and the "Under Construction thing". Try to use the same colors and not different colors.

Dude, I am all in for helping you out and giving you advice. But do you really need to spam this section with every little crappy thing that you mess around with in Photoshop? I mean come on. Try a little harder than that.

This "intro" or "under construction" page doesn't look good. You use wrong colors for your body boxes. You use wrong effects on them too. The content is always way too huge and big. So that it feels out of scale. Your choice of fonts is weird too.

Wtf dude. For serious?

yeah.

From the first look, it seemed to be good.

I don't say that it's pro, I like the way it looks...The colors..even if it's lq.

the overal look of it is fine.

I like it ;)

dafuq

Try resizing with SHIFT pressed next time so u preserve the original shape and quality of the image in order to avoid (1).

Also, use eraser with 0 hardness to avoid things like (2). And imo the 'contact us' panel u made is too big.

igmO8o2b5fzgT.png

dafuq

Try resizing with SHIFT pressed next time so u preserve the original shape and quality of the image in order to avoid (1).

Also, use eraser with 0 hardness to avoid things like (2). And imo the 'contact us' panel u made is too big.

igmO8o2b5fzgT.png

i would mention that now >.<

Hm..okay,thanks for your comments and for xDrac.

I Spamm here because when someone comment it,i can improve myself and dont make again some mistakes that i would make.

the overal look of it is fine.

I like it ;)

Partner what you say? Have you losted your logical mind? Nahh that is not good many lacks of designments here nop.