What is your favourite L2 client?

Hello, guys! I want to ask you about your opinion, what is your favourite Lineage 2 client? (NOT Interlude and NOT Goddess of Destruction) + Tell me why do you like it. :)

Why can't we choose Int and GoD? Doesnt matter to me anyways, Hellbound here, wish more people likes it as much as me, and wish more servers would use it.

simple.. because I know everyone like interlude and god.

• 1 month later...

Everything under C4. I liked lineage 2 when it was simple, without useless custom, the new lineage reminds me more AION. Plus c2-c3 was my childhood, now I don't have enough time to learn all this new stuff that is in newer version maybe because of that i like the old one. Rise of Darkness was/is/and will be always best CH i have played.

Everything under C4. I liked lineage 2 when it was simple, without useless custom, the new lineage reminds me more AION. Plus c2-c3 was my childhood, now I don't have enough time to learn all this new stuff that is in newer version maybe because of that i like the old one. Rise of Darkness was/is/and will be always best CH i have played.

thats a really good opinion..but for me is best interlude