GFX Contest

FinalGod

...So now we have a GFX mod.What about organizing some contests.We can make a SOTW but if u cant do this just make some contests to make more active those boards.

Check when has the last contest been made.

you dont need only a gfx moderator to organize a contest..you need global's approval and of course an admin >:

PS: As i see/know only 5-6 users uses photoshop and they are active members of mxc.

you dont need only a gfx moderator to organize a contest..you need global's approval and of course an admin >:

PS: As i see/know only 5-6 users uses photoshop and they are active members of mxc.

So what.I see the other boards that have more active users how many contest have.

Awesome Mix

The last contest/event of MxC related to game and not to GFX stuff such like header was when?

why someone should organize an event when he actually knows that the most of gfxers are not logging any more/are not active here?!

The last contest/event of MxC related to game and not to GFX stuff such like header was when?

And i cant understand why you are so negative.

And i cant understand why you are so negative.

Dude I am not negative, I was replying to Fanky, he said that there is no activity to make such a contest and I told him about the rest boards where activity is improved. But I'd like a contest like that

Don't say that.

None knows me here, I don't know anyone here.

Haven't told to many people that I'm using PS as well.

There are more than 30 dudes who can do shit with PS and other software