interlude Lineage 2 Sandora RebOrN !!!!!!! 1.6.2012 20:00 GMT +2

D3athLeGenD™

While you're writting to your topic's subject  Re-open without WIPE what's the point to make poll about if we want or not wipe.???? :/ i didn't understood it :)

Give one reason for wipe.You dont need farm for enchant. safe-max 16

And if wipe he will lose old players.

Think it positive. He will lose old players he will have New. Except if his changes are nothing... just 0, anyways i didn't vote one of them because i'm vertically opposed about these 2 choices...Also to his subject's tittle says Re-open without wipe! So why he made a poll for wipe or not????? For the godsake!!!!!!!!! -_-..

Give one reason for wipe.You dont need farm for enchant. safe-max 16

And if wipe he will lose old players.

U say farm 1h so why u don't want Wipe ??? heheh

Ppl join if u make wipe or not .... on start i think 300 on GL !

They will join and It's better with wipe not because of the FARM because of the Auguments don't you get it with active might passive duel might go try pvp or try to farm ;) hah think a little before you write

omg because you want join now to server you want wipe ,the old players they dont  join he will leave .And server run for 1 month ,we did not farm for nothing.The mistake was that of Deathlegend the server opened in february.

While you're writting to your topic's subject  Re-open without WIPE what's the point to make poll about if we want or not wipe.???? :/ i didn't understood it :)

all wants wipe dude for that i put one poll for see what we make.

boy i will  not make wipe for sure we dont know yet what we make bro. we need to check all vote's and after i will write what i do. so be patient dont worry for nothing.