New boards added , coming soon new moderators types....

Maxtor

lol/wow/l2j/cs/l2/l2off/client mods deleted,instead maxtor made gaming mod.

I don't have a personal spite with Gregor , but I think there all a LOT of members here that can use this title more than Gregor.( Nothing personal , once more).

I don't have a personal spite with Gregor , but I think there all a LOT of members here that can use this title more than Gregor.( Nothing personal , once more).

no idea,but gregor was/is handlin great LoL section,i guess he will just keep doin the same,just he may got more mod actions in the rest section which he is responsible for.

no idea,but gregor was/is handlin great LoL section,i guess he will just keep doin the same,just he may got more mod actions in the rest section which he is responsible for.

I would agree with this too.He might be a kind of inactive to the rest of the forum but at his position was awesome

so?

there so ex mods that still care about that forum and they could help a little, dont u think?

how do you know that still care about the forum since most of them have to post since ages..?

Guest Elfocrash

so?

there so ex mods that still care about that forum and they could help a little, dont u think?

nop :) if they care then promo them to mods

Not that sure if thanks system is implemented to SMF

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=710

kgo

lol wake up they are EX mods xD

we dont -beep-ing need your lock, keep it for your self since we are demoted means we got bored/ of locking and cleaning shits.

We need personal thread manage: delete post from own thread - lock own thread - edit posts from won thread

Since we are old members here we should have this option.

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=710

kgo

we dont -beep-ing need your lock, keep it for your self since we are demoted means we got bored/ of locking and cleaning shits.

We need personal thread manage: delete post from own thread - lock own thread - edit posts from won thread

Since we are old members here we should have this option.

That's why i said not that sure.

About the rest keep dreaming.

I still believe though that you should re-promoted to G.Mod