[Share]Elfocrash's vote reward system

Guest Elfocrash

Guest Elfocrash

Hi good afternoon I try to adapt it to High Five but I got these errors when I compile.

could help me please

you need imports for textbuilder and exshowscreenmessage

Ok..now we will see all crappy home made/hosted servers using this vote reward system.

That's ridiculous!

i know..if you don't fix something though it will cause lag

hello I could adapt perfectly to the probe and serves H5 perfect.

but when I do I give command and topzone not tell me that you vote and must wait 12 hours. if I go again I should go to the page and vote again

ElfoCrash Thank you for this code has helped me way too many thanks for this creation

Ctrl+shift+O.

hello good afternoon all, I went into the compilation perfect.

thank you very much for the help, but what happens now when they vote in topzone esque does not send anything to the table Characters and can vote again please help ... L2jserver use High Five

i know..if you don't fix something though it will cause lag

Well it's not really ok that you share something and you know it has problems. I fixed some statements and it still not working ok. Players get critical errors only by staying in town and doing nothing, so its not only about the lag.

Anyway great system, but if you know how to fix the web-based vote system to really check votes then its the same like this one but it doesn't involve client and server, so its much more better and stable.

Cheers.

could help me please to solve the problem I have.

By voting the player goes all right given the reward.

but does not save the information in the table characters and then they can vote again porfa aid

Lol dude, if you vote once you can't vote again that day. There's no need to save something at database, since it checks if the vote count is increased, so if he votes once, he can't increase it again.

Guest Elfocrash

Well it's not really ok that you share something and you know it has problems. I fixed some statements and it still not working ok. Players get critical errors only by staying in town and doing nothing, so its not only about the lag.

Anyway great system, but if you know how to fix the web-based vote system to really check votes then its the same like this one but it doesn't involve client and server, so its much more better and stable.

Cheers.

the only reason i shared the code is cuz one of the buyers did so i have no responsibility to fix it for this one.i fixed it for the buyers.that's all.i can even lock this so be happy that someone is answering to you at least."cheers"

I don't have to be happy cause someone is answering to me, cause i have no problems. I was only saying the obvious. And it isn't about responsibility, it's about the "good" of sharing with others. But if your only for the money then... yea you don't have any responsibility.