beta will start in few days.I will make a post these days in forum

more info at http://forum.aden-world.com

I hope until the end of may server to be live

beta will start in few days????

is it open ?

we w8

Hello again

This is the post with necessary information about 1st server

http://forum.aden-world.com/index.php?/topic/18-1st-server-zeus-x10-all-necessary-details/

At the moment we are experiencing a lot of  obstacles in our path, once of the is the unprofessional behaviour of hosting.

Anyway, i my apologies for the delay.The problem is that i dont have an ETA at the moment for the beta test (which will be just few days)

The site is ready but cannot work without servers

I hope we will pass all problems and launch the new server in the following days.

You guys should fix economy in your country, not starting new pointless l2 servers.

Thats the job of the politicians not the citizens, however we dont have any worthy politians atm so theres not much we can do about it. Now back to the topic.

@SunBeam: Even though i get your points, making a few flashy npc's and editing mobs is something anyone can do with some basic html and l2j knowlege. I realise you put a lot of effort in your work but that doesnt give you the right to talk crap about other peoples servers for no apparent reason. If you showed us something like stuff Scryde or Pandora Project has/had then i would not be bothered with what you say about this server.

Russians seems to fucked us up

I update the first post...We will not hide but we will go on and try to do something

I hope at the next months we will have hi5...We cant wait russians more !