L2LOD x30 mid rate going Live on 18 of May.

Gii

Yes they will avoid DDOs attacks cause they have good protection...

Also botting doesn't work on this server...

The only problem is that this is the old L2Stress with the following issues :

- they got l2.ru files, but they fcked up all the classes, more than half of the classes don't work as they should.

- the spoil rates won't be as they are saying in their server features ( for example spoil rates will be 1x-5x while they will add full foundation+full resist armors to donations, like they did on l2stress where spoil rate was 1x, basically impossible to farm for foundation set).

- they will lie about the online numbers, like they did on l2stress where they said there are 1 k ppl online, while the real number was around 250

- that price for 3rd class won't be changed, i spoke with the gm several times on l2stress to change it, but they don't want that

- you will need to farm like hell to pay your 3rd class and maybe at level 82-83 you will be able to buy an Arcana Mace or some other S grade weapon

I'm tired of this bullshit, all the fail servers have just changed their names and reopened, making fun of the l2comunity...gl if you wanna play there, but once they have already failed a great server with great files, they will fail again..it's in their blood...they are too hungry to get money from thos damn donations...

If theese things are real , this server is total -beep-

srsly...with those enchant rates u could make safe +4 so that daggers,gladys and slh won't cry,emoquit after they break their s84 wep..

25kk for 3rd q is not crazy...its just something with no sense at all!

U can say that i'm a lazy guy who doesn't like to farm for gear or that i play only 10k servers..i don't care.

But remember that i'm not the only one who thinks like this,so if u want players u have to make happy a lot of different types of players.

GL i will join for sure! ;)

Welcome to l2survival/l2-2012/l2berseker/l2stress!

One more fail try from that admins who arent able to keep 1 server! When you say the truth delete posts at forum chat ban and etc! Waste of time for one more time!

Welcome to l2survival/l2-2012/l2berseker/l2stress!

One more fail try from that admins who arent able to keep 1 server! When you say the truth delete posts at forum chat ban and etc! Waste of time for one more time!

qq more idiot, this is not l2stress

Seems! Same options at site, same features! and how possible when other server close after some days appears one other with same features? oOo! /cry

i dont cry, thanks for the free bumps anyway, same features ? we got 30x where is the same?

you stuck at xpRATE? how much idiot can you be? After 4 server you changed the XP! Congratulations!

Lets talk about bump now! its enough good to understand people that its same fail epic server!

QQ