Enjoy Triple Hill!

Brzoza

i used to watch that kind of stuff, when i was a kid like you, 13 and all.

Hypocrite watched it now and say he doesnt. You still are stupid kid that thinks is adult. facepalm. ...

Aww come  on dudes, i was just kidding XD

And yeah i used to watch it tho at that time i was stealing cable from my neighbor since he had a cable package that had a sports channel with WWE. That was.. hmm 1995-6, or something like that, used to watch it with my dad. I'd still enjoy it, brings back cool memories :P

Later edit: I got to see John Cena's debut in a tag team at SmackDown. ;)

Who cares about WWE . If you wanna see real fighting , then go watch UFC . I used to watch WWE when i was in about 9...

Dont mess up two different things. WWE is sports entertainment/proffesional wrestling. UFC is fighting.

Who cares about WWE . If you wanna see real fighting , then go watch UFC . I used to watch WWE when i was in about 9...

How stupid you must be to compare WWE to UFC ... WWE is scripted entertainment and UFC is MMA means real fight.

Aww come  on dudes, i was just kidding XD

And yeah i used to watch it tho at that time i was stealing cable from my neighbor since he had a cable package that had a sports channel with WWE. That was.. hmm 1995-6, or something like that, used to watch it with my dad. I'd still enjoy it, brings back cool memories :P

Later edit: I got to see John Cena's debut in a tag team at SmackDown. ;)

NP

Over The Limit today!! ;D