GM Aplication.-->x20-x100 Server

Hello gyus i would like to introduce myself here in the forum,glad to be here.-->In our theme.

I want to make a Gm Aplication.I have been Gm in many,many servers,and I was the owner of L2 Existance (it was l2 off.1700 Online.UK Server(closed 2008)).I have great experience as an L2 Off Gamemaster and as an L2.J Gamemaster.I am 31 years old.I am greek speaking great English,a bit Deutsch(Germans),and of course Perfect Greek.Playing Lineage 2 since it started.C1-To Now.I know also many people from near,from net,from forums.that i can bring to a server.I would like to have fun by making events,helping out peoples,answering questions,fixing server and make a server a community of fun and great time and experience.I want to work to a real server low or mid(x20-x100)(No Custom and bliahs.etc.) with great potential on becoming greater and greater,bigger and bigger each hour,each day. NOTE: I DO NOT OPEN MY OWN SERVER CAUSE OF ECONOMIC PROBLEMS.BASSICALLY I HAVE NO JOB NOW AND I CAN NOT EAT MY PARENTS MONEY IN GAMING COMPANIES. NOTE 2 :I just ask for a gm position in staff team in a server x20-x100 no customs. If you don't want to offer me the job then please do not reply.thanks in advance.Glad to be here. NOTE 3 : For job offer ,reply me.

First of all,you won't find anything here,nobody hires people who apply for gms in forums,especially if they have only 10-50 posts.Your english isn't english at all(like "in our theme""Germans" etc).Just sayin'

First of all,you won't find anything here,nobody hires people who apply for gms in forums,especially if they have only 10-50 posts.Your english isn't english at all(like "in our theme""Germans" etc).Just sayin'

He meant, ''back to the topic''.

He meant, ''back to the topic''.

Since you understood the meaning of the whole post, I guess..

Why do you judge his English? :)

SrbIN Thank you for Support. :). Jazzy : relax my man..i have low number of posts because i am new ine the forum..Just sayin'...