hellbound L2 Anius | EXP x20 | Drop x15 | Adena x20 | START 11 May 2012

Anius

this server makes good one thing: good fixed files, from unknown dev, working A LOT h5 features, thats the diference from others mid servers who are now online or upcoming... i dont believe that anyone have better files now of mid rates. ofc except ruoff/global(i know they are GOD now, jus saying) or etc...

Dear oafacc i dont say nothing of your text ! I see cuz u are give one time good word for my work in one topic :)

realy u can see a lot of work h5 features where  u cant see in half from other servers ... i will w8 your  thinks here after i open server and u check alone :) BTW dev is not unknown  just i dont post here his name

i think this is l2berseker l2stress because this server come when stress die :D

first week without donate after 1 week donate on for all equip and people leave

if yes server has good soft, good balance but fucking donate x)

i think this is l2berseker l2stress because this server come when stress die :D

first week without donate after 1 week donate on for all equip and people leave

if yes server has good soft, good balance but -beep-ing donate x)

Thank god hope it's not :D

Another one bites the dust ....

please delete me topic L2 hektor

http://l2topzone.com/forum/l2-adzone/l2-anius-20x/

So, l2anius=l2hektor ... the servidor that:

We are finally releasing the live server on Friday 04/5/2012 19:00 GMT, DON'T MISS IT.

and

Server has come to an early end.
« on: May 10, 2012, 12:11:46 AM »
   Good evening everyone, we feel terribly sorry to announce that we were forced to close the server. 

Please [glow=red,2,300]Allmighty GOD of L2 Servers[/glow] .... dont let this kind of admins open anything, they just ruin  players trust, and this is how L2 dies.

LolCSoft killed offi with their stupid release GoDfail, admins like this one kill privates with opening server and closing them every week.

And so, when some guy decides to open a new server, with very serious intentions, no one give him credit and he gets 50 ppl online because everyone is tired of new opened servers :(

Another one bites the dust ....

please delete me topic L2 hektor

http://l2topzone.com/forum/l2-adzone/l2-anius-20x/

So, l2anius=l2hektor ... the servidor that:

We are finally releasing the live server on Friday 04/5/2012 19:00 GMT, DON'T MISS IT.

and

Server has come to an early end.
« on: May 10, 2012, 12:11:46 AM »
   Good evening everyone, we feel terribly sorry to announce that we were forced to close the server. 

Please [glow=red,2,300]Allmighty GOD of L2 Servers[/glow] .... dont let this kind of admins open anything, they just ruin  players trust, and this is how L2 dies.

LolCSoft killed offi with their stupid release GoDfail, admins like this one kill privates with opening server and closing them every week.

And so, when some guy decides to open a new server, with very serious intentions, no one give him credit and he gets 50 ppl online because everyone is tired of new opened servers :(

+1 true words.I dont understant why do they this us.If this is Hektor u will be happy, if 10% of features will work, gl.

+1 true words.I dont understant why do they this us.If this is Hektor u will be happy, if 10% of features will work, gl.

http://l2anius.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12

check here and speak after it !!!!!!!!!! i told too many time we are not this l2 hektor  server !!!! who wanna see it can log after  00 Days, 04 Hours, 38 Minutes, 54 Seconds. and will see working features

Here all can say many thinks but what is real ? Come see and post again here to inform players but u will have honor to say i`m make mistake like one member in upper link in forum ?

FOR ME IS INSULT THIS WE ARE NOT NOOB DEV TEAM AND U CAN SEE AFTER 4 HOURS

check here and speak after it !!!!!!!!!! i told too many time we are not this l2 hektor  server !!!! who wanna see it can log after  00 Days, 04 Hours, 38 Minutes, 54 Seconds. and will see working features

Here all can say many thinks but what is real ? Come see and post again here to inform players but u will have honor to say i`m make mistake like one member in upper link in forum ?

FOR ME IS INSULT THIS WE ARE NOT NOOB DEV TEAM AND U CAN SEE AFTER 4 HOURS

Too many questionmarks and exclamation marks, then TOO MANY CAPS FROM THE ADMIN, you may not be a noob as a DEV but you surely can't -beep-ing speak, good luck with your server.

are you the guys that had the Old blades of ateria server?

No it's not them, boa still on beta mode, closed beta i think.

just wanted to say that too.

There are 2 diferent persons.kektor just advertised the server check on this forum.

Maybe give it a chance cuz it looks very cool. Im joining as well. Hope that it wont be closed like many others and will be a fair and fun server.

BTW anius pls answer us some questions :

- antibot protection?

- ddos protection?

- how many box per ip

-npc buffer contains also cat/dwarf or counter critical and dance of bers

- raid boss jewels drop x?

- auto learn skills including divine insp and skills 80+?

Ok thats about what i was thinking and pls dont be a fail like the rest of the mid rates that started .Also take in consideration about antibot protection and ddos because if u dont have server will be empty preaty soon.Like that l2hektor server in 1 week already closed because people left of bots.

Remember people are tired to be lied and cheated on many other fail servers and dont make their mistakes.

just wanted to say that too.

There are 2 diferent persons.kektor just advertised the server check on this forum.

Maybe give it a chance cuz it looks very cool. Im joining as well. Hope that it wont be closed like many others and will be a fair and fun server.

BTW anius pls answer us some questions :

- antibot protection?

- ddos protection?

- how many box per ip

-npc buffer contains also cat/dwarf or counter critical and dance of bers

Ok thats about what i was thinking and pls dont be a fail like the rest of the mid rates that started .Also take in consideration about antibot protection and ddos because if u dont have server will be empty preaty soon.Like that l2hektor server in 1 week already closed because people left of bots.

Remember people are tired to be lied and cheated on many other fail servers and dont make their mistakes.

Aggree, the only thing that hektor deserves to be aknowledged is that they had the guts to close the server and say the truth.

- antibot protection?

- ddos protection?

- how many box per ip

- npc buffer contains also cat/dwarf or counter critical and dance of bers

+ cancel will stay closer to retail or will be nerfed ?

+ Oly period is weekly/monthly ?

+ Auto Create acc Rly ?

Well maybe this is drama, if this is Hektor or not w/e anyway i hope u have experienced staff and good core of server with working features.I think when i say literally "we" are so fu kin tired changing server every month.I hope you undersant.Good questions ? Can u give us answers about this setting ?