[WTB] Pack Of Server L2 RaceSupremacy!!

How tittle say i want buy this server features cuz that i ever dream with a server so..

Gracia Final Or Interlude |5000x |300+Custom items/accessories|Balanced Gameplay|The Masterpiece of L2 Servers:The WAR OF RACES & RACE KING's.

How tittle say i want buy this server features cuz that i ever dream with a server so..

Gracia Final Or Interlude |5000x |300+Custom items/accessories|Balanced Gameplay|The Masterpiece of L2 Servers:The WAR OF RACES & RACE KING's.

i created that server 3 or 4 years ago..

Care he has got -2 trade count mean that he is scammer

from a single person ? lol why do u even comment? what's your purpose? to show how useless you can be or to prove how much u can spam ? do u know anything about this pack ? do u ?

from a single person ? lol why do u even comment? what's your purpose? to show how useless you can be or to prove how much u can spam ? do u know anything about this pack ? do u ?

calm calm lol

yeah, that was something

but to get exactly what u want, u need to find somebody who already have those files.

This would be great. And all that this server had ... Of course I want to have occasion to modify some things that have come new .. I just want the same gameplay that this had.

I not want scammer to anyone I'm just a new member.

if u were a player in l2rs u would know who developed it.. lol and i am the only who knows all its details cuz i made it for them, anyway good luck with the searching of the proper person.

if u were a player in l2rs u would know who developed it.. lol and i am the only who knows all its details cuz i made it for them, anyway good luck with the searching of the proper person.

i played for a short time cuz to my school and lost my client with the "patch" ... how could I know that you are telling the truth? About you did that to them?