Searching For dedicated hosting

ADminWolverin

Question

Lineage 2 is massive multiplayer online roleplaying game, with different races and jobs.

We are going to start new project, totally free lineage2 shard. But the biggest problem is that, we dont earn with this, we offer this server for free, so we need also free sponsor for it.

We can add sponsors banner at site if needed, ingame announcements or somekinda other solution.

About 100-500 players at same time playing

Send email to master1996_1@hotmail.com

all ideas and suggestions are welcome

(Server's Site : http://www.l2lostdreams.net/ )

Sincerely Wolverine

Lineage 2 is massive multiplayer online roleplaying game, with different races and jobs.

Thanks for explaining what Lineage 2 to a community that is here already for Lineage 2

But the biggest problem is that, we dont earn with this, we offer this server for free, so we need also free sponsor for it.

Servers cost money to operate, if you can't come up with the money then you shouldn't be running a server and you should have some kind of plan to earn profit anyway, or at least break even to cover the operating costs.

We can add sponsors banner at site if needed, ingame announcements or somekinda other solution.

Who cares. How many people playing Lineage 2 are thinking "Hm, I could really use a dedicated server." Maybe out of your 500 players (if you're even around that, I'm giving you a serious benefit of the doubt) 1 player will by dedicated hosting. It won't reach the correct audience and therefor it's not worth the investment.

(Server's Site : http://www.l2lostdreams.net/ )

Your site looks terrible, it navigates terrible, and you have terrible music in the background.

well i am looking for sponsors.. someone to host my server and then in return i will adver his company or anything..

What is the or anything? You don't even have a plan, why would anybody take the risky expense of your server when you don't even know what you're going to do?

Perhaps you should take a step back and rethink your plan, because you're never going to find a sponsor.

Your website is poorly designed and you offer too many false promises with no lags, no bugs, never close and so on. I do not care how good your team is or how god your files are, it is pretty much impossibile to have a bug free server.

As for looking for a sponsor, sounds to me like you just want somebody to flip the hosting bill while you run your server. I would be surprised if you found somebody to accept your offer.

Sova Host Check it here ;)

Open Server for Vps X3 700  players online and no lag!

thanks  for the link but every servey is the same.. For an l2 server you need lots of ram a good cpu and some upload speed . they all offer cpu and internet but ram is always crap.. at low prices.. 70 euros per month mm thats bad.. a greek can afford em :)

Thanks for explaining what Lineage 2 to a community that is here already for Lineage 2

Servers cost money to operate, if you can't come up with the money then you shouldn't be running a server and you should have some kind of plan to earn profit anyway, or at least break even to cover the operating costs.

Who cares. How many people playing Lineage 2 are thinking "Hm, I could really use a dedicated server." Maybe out of your 500 players (if you're even around that, I'm giving you a serious benefit of the doubt) 1 player will by dedicated hosting. It won't reach the correct audience and therefor it's not worth the investment.

Your site looks terrible, it navigates terrible, and you have terrible music in the background.

What is the or anything? You don't even have a plan, why would anybody take the risky expense of your server when you don't even know what you're going to do?

Perhaps you should take a step back and rethink your plan, because you're never going to find a sponsor.

come on man dont take it personally if you are interested help me or just close your mouth( dnt type a shit you dont have to get 9999999 posts )

Your website is poorly designed and you offer too many false promises with no lags, no bugs, never close and so on. I do not care how good your team is or how god your files are, it is pretty much impossibile to have a bug free server.

As for looking for a sponsor, sounds to me like you just want somebody to flip the hosting bill while you run your server. I would be surprised if you found somebody to accept your offer.

xmm.. websites are web sites they can be rebuilded . the no lag n staff are writen in almost every l2 site.. Sponsors help you people to do what they wish and they also gain publicity...

come on man dont take it personally if you are interested help me or just close your mouth( dnt type a shit you dont have to get 9999999 posts )

The only place I hang out is the development help. I could care less for about my post count. You can reset it to 0 for all I care.

I wouldn't dare take your crappy server personal either. It's an insult that you come here with help that isn't related to development in anyway, you don't have a question about an implementation, or code, or having an issue with the server software. You're just trying to pawn your bill off on somebody with a retarded trade. I mean, do you even know how businesses work?

"Hey, pay my bill so I can advertise your hosting company to a community* which is full of people who probably have no interest in buying a dedicated server. I know my presentation is terrible and it's a terrible trade, but c'mon bros" - ADminWolverin

Soz for 3pl posting

It's called the edit button. You can find whatever hosting you want. Just do it like everybody else: paying money.