[L2j]Lineage2 Heredur x70 Mixed PvP/Rpg Mid-Rate Server. Rebuilding!

`Rοmeο

Many people are waiting, So this is our last update before the Grand Opening. After Grand  opening everyday we will keep updating Heredur.

`Update

`Hard Farming ( Gold Coins Area and etc) area's location has changed to Enchanted Valley with Custom Mobs.

Thanks.

`Upcoming Updates.

`Religion System&Religion Wars.

Every new character, can choose between 2 religions so players can't change religion in the future. Admin can warn with 2 announces the players that a religion war is about to begin. After the war starts the players that are in religion 1 are teleported to their base, and the same happens with religion 2 players. They also get a name color (Different than PvP Colors). The default base is set to coliseum. When a religion war is active, all religion players can fight each other(if they kill same religion player, they don't get reward), and get as reward 2 pvps at each kill(instead of 1) and sth else. They don't get karma, only flag, even if case is pk(ofc if they hit players that are not in a religion they get karma). And when Admin stops the religionwar, the war ends, and every player is teleported back to where he was before the war starts.

Thanks.

`Upcoming Updates.

Every new character, can choose between 2 religions so players can't change religion in the future. Admin can warn with 2 announces the players that a religion war is about to begin. After the war starts the players that are in religion 1 are teleported to their base, and the same happens with religion 2 players. They also get a name color (Different than PvP Colors). The default base is set to coliseum. When a religion war is active, all religion players can fight each other(if they kill same religion player, they don't get reward), and get as reward 2 pvps at each kill(instead of 1) and sth else. They don't get karma, only flag, even if case is pk(ofc if they hit players that are not in a religion they get karma). And when Admin stops the religionwar, the war ends, and every player is teleported back to where he was before the war starts.

Thanks.

nothing to say Awesome Updates. man

`Upcoming Updates.

Thanks.

This is event or?

`Upcoming Updates.

Thanks.

so its like faction server for some minutes!

awesome idea!

Yes its an event, like IamYourDeath has mentioned its something like faction but for some minutes, this system divides the players in 2 religions but dont changes the gameplay everything remains normal except during the Religion Wars, 2 religions must fight each other.

Thanks.

What's if some ppl are raiding ? they'll get teleported even if they dont want?

shit i got confused..

You said every new character, which mean that when i make a new char i get to choose between 2 religions or non religion

ppl who doesnt got religion cant participate at this event?

asdasdas confused-confused brain farting

What's if some ppl are raiding ? they'll get teleported even if they dont want?

shit i got confused..

You said every new character, which mean that when i make a new char i get to choose between 2 religions or non religion

ppl who doesnt got religion cant participate at this event?

asdasdas confused-confused brain farting

i'll guess that u will have the option if u want t teleport now or later...

Players are always informed before the Religion Wars as i mentioned on my previous post we can announce the Religion war's start time.

At first you start you must  pick/choose between 2 religions, There is nothing different between this two religions but when the war starts their color name will change and they must fight with each other like faction until the event ends and much more, This is an upcoming feature we are workin on it but it will be something different.

PS: About the teleport, Its instant that means when war starts players automatically will be teleported in some seconds to the event's destination. Of course you can vote for the event by Pressing In-game Yes or No, Also you can vote for the other events too.

Thanks.

`Update

`In-Game Equipment Enchanter have been added.

`Npc: Infitialis.

`Location: Every Town.

`How it works: You can Enchant your Gears (Weapons,Armors,Jewels) With Battle Marks (Donate Marks) with `100% Success Rate but until some limited enchantations (Cannot enchant any gear to the max enchantlimit)

`Weapons,Armors,Jewels can be enchanted until +10.

`[CORE] Reworked Cursed Weapons.

`Upcoming Update

`Cataclysm Scroll: Enchant Grade S (Weapon,Armor,Jewel)

`Cataclysm Scroll: Enchant Grade A (Weapon,Armor,Jewel)

Thanks.