interlude L2conquest.net, x1000 pvp server.

TildaO

you told me it is dedicated machine..and you are a liar..i ddos your server from my home pc 30 mb connection...if you would have a dedicated server there will be not even a lag. Stop lying you fucking noob. I ddos you because i don't like how noobadmins like you making server and ruining the reputation from whole private servers. And i will continue untill you will have 5 players online. Jerks like you did not deserve to be admin.

First of all, you're enough retarded to not understand that I am not the admin or owner of the server. The owner can prove you that the server is running from a dedicated machine in the forums. Keep ddosing it. Like I care, its not my job to protect it.

The day you open your brain speak.

you told me it is dedicated machine..and you are a liar..i ddos your server from my home pc 30 mb connection...if you would have a dedicated server there will be not even a lag. Stop lying you -beep-ing noob. I ddos you because i don't like how noobadmins like you making server and ruining the reputation from whole private servers. And i will continue untill you will have 5 players online. Jerks like you did not deserve to be admin.

You're a retarded animal. How the fuck do you think that you little cocksucker? Get off this server your kindergartener!