[EN/GR]Looking For Webhost.

Blane

Hey again!

Here I am with a new request...blah...in fact is a request for some help.

So here what I am looking for:

A webhost with:

-Cheap price.

-Monthly fee(not yearly fee...don't have so much time right now...I wanna pay month by month)

-Not that much Disk Space.

-A good Bandwith.

-I wanna buy a domain.(I think that's a FIX in all offers.)

-Nothing specials.

Please post here a link with the details and ofc your opinion.

I found this which is quite good but a bit expensive : www.hostgator.com (MXC is also on it.)

I AM LOOKING FOR .COM DOMAINS.

Please only serious offers and no spam.

Thanks,

-Blane

I am currently looking for .COM domain,but thank you for your search.

Stay in English Language so others can understand us. :)

Thanks anyway,

Nothing else?

-Blane

here is one : http://www.bluehost.com/

but more is here : http://webhostinggeeks.com/

you can register for domain name and you tell to the editor's if you want to make ur domain with .com or with .gr or with something else , anyway something like that !

its easy gl ><

Yes I saw'em...I would like to buy something paying month by month cuz now it asks for a 1-2 years contract which I cannot pay right now.

Anyone else...but I think I am closer to one I found from an other forum but maybe someone from here knows something better...so...

Are you sure you want Hostgator? Read the lines below. (Hostgator has the cheapest web hosting world wide, lmao.)

Examples of unacceptable material on all Shared and Reseller servers include:

IRC Bots, Proxy Scripts / Anonymizers, Pirated Software / Warez, image, filedump, mirror, or banner-ad services (similar to rapidshare, photobucket, or commercial banner ad rotation), topsites, commercial audio streaming (more than one or two streams), Escrow, High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or related sites, Investment sites (FOREX, egold exchange), sale of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permit(s), AutoSurf sites, Bank Debentures, Bank Debenture Trading Programs, Prime Banks Programs, lottery sites, muds / rpg's, hate sites, hacker focused sites/archives/programs, or sites promoting illegal activities, IP Scanners, Brute Force Programs, Mail Bombers and Spam Scripts. Forums and or websites that distribute or link to warez content are prohibited.

Yes I know.

This is reason I keep back from it.

I've found www.fasthosts.co.uk .Check it and tell me your opinion.

Let's see...

If i remember right, i created a site before a year, hosted by siteground, and they called me at home. The activiation was funny since they wanted to talk with my father who can't speak English very well.