[Help] A Little Help About Choosing Char...

Well, After Playing More Than 5 Years Lineage 2 , I Decided To Start World Of Warcraft....

As Far As I Know, WoW Is More "Complicated" From L2 ....

I May Think It Because I've Never Played It Before...

Anyway, I'm Gonna Start WoW Official Server.

And I Wanted From Some "Pro" Players In Here , To Help Me Choosing My First WoW Character...

I Know That In WoW, Exists Sth Like One Faction System. So I Wanna Be Alliance Not Horde.

Anyway, I Saw In An Another Website That One Good Player For PvE + PvP Is "Rogue"

To Be Honest, I Don't Even Know What This Player Is.....

I Read Somewhere That It's Some Kinda Dual Sword Master, But I'm Not Sure.....

That's Why I'm Asking For You To Tell Me, Which Player Is The Most Suitable For Newbies... That Have Never Played WoW Before... :-/

Thanks In Advance......

So you wanna be an Alliance member huh?

Rogue he is the so called Daggeras(is extremely good for pvp)

yet again if you want something else choose Mage or Warlock both are good mages fast for exp but not so hard for pvps

special credits to my WoW teacher Thanos123 as they were his first advises :P

Well... Thanos123....

I    ...N E E D... You...!!!! xD

Anyway, About Mages I'm A little Worried Cause I Don't Know If Exist Some Mana Pots Or Sth Like That To Recharge In Order To Use Skills Again..!

For Warlock. One Friend Of Mine Started And He Told Me It's Not So Easy....

I Need One Player Which Can Be Easy For A Newbie Like Me....

And Then When I Will Understand The WoW "World" Im Gonna Make Another Player, Choosing From Mine Own Experience Ingame! xD

P.S: Thanks For Your Post NoBle... Anyone, Any Other Suggestions??

mana and HP regenerates greatly in 15-20 seconds and skill reuse takes the minimum of times

there dont exist mana pots but items(warcraft known items) in many numbers which give mana and hp depending on your lvls...if you make mage he has skills for creating pots for mana and pots for hp

That's Why I'm Asking For You To Tell Me, Which Player Is The Most Suitable For Newbies... That Have Never Played WoW Before... :-/

I think Warrior or Paladin would be the choice in this case since they don't have that many skills to use.

I like rogues because they can stealth. Rogues' stunlock ftw (they can keep the target immobilized for long time if used right). Druids also have stealthlike ability.  It's good to start by reading PvP / PvE guides they have helped me a lot in pvp. When I first tried a rogue I hated it because I was used to L2 style rogue spamming skills untill mana runs out. It was only after reading guides I learned to like it :). Race matters most if you are planning to play a priest, atleast that what I've heard.

Remember to use addons that help you in different situations.

I use

Cartographer (Good map, you can add notes to map)

Energywatch (Shows when your energy regens as rogue or druid cat form)

Simplecompass (This is pretty useless unless you plan to mountain climb)

Bongos2 (Shows only those actionbuttons that have skills in them, allows to move minimap and other windows locations)

Omen (Threath meter, usefull in raids)

Enemy Castbar

Mobinfo (Shows mob info & HP, shows player HPs too)

Onesuite (You only see one big bag instead of 5 small)

Outfitter (Easy to control equiped items, change items sets with one click)

PS I haven't played retail.

• 3 weeks later...

So you wanna be an Alliance member huh?

Rogue he is the so called Daggeras(is extremely good for pvp)

yet again if you want something else choose Mage or Warlock both are good mages fast for exp but not so hard for pvps

special credits to my WoW teacher Thanos123 as they were his first advises :P

lol rogue dont called Daggeras its not the same

Rogues can dual wield

equip:

swords ,fists ,maces ,daggers ,bows ,throws ,crossbows

first of all u must set a mainhand slow lets say for

combat spec slow main fast off-hand

hemo spec the same thing as combat

muti spec 2 slows dagger 1.9 - (2) why here 2 slows cos muti use 2 daggers to hit its licke backstab with both daggers so u need dmg on ur wepon and why not a fast offhand cos u are using shiv at start(skill for 70 lvl) that skill apply the poison of ur offhand to ur target

dagger spec backstab etc slow main fast off-hand(for poison apply)

also u got blind sprint evasion this can be very usefull for pvp or pve

learn to use all your cooldowns and dont listen this noobs who say "if u use ur cd u are noob" they are dont know to play

any way u got many skills and talents to use

use ur mind make ur spec and lvl up after this follow other specs for pvp anyway i hope to have help u cos im play rogue 2 years +

and ofc rogues its not the button class like everyone say

u need to have skill at pvp(same with all classes)

now u can choose every class u want i know everything for all classes i have play all this classes except paladin

u can ask me everything i can give u info about some raids if u are reach 70 lvl  and info about all dungeons

also i can give u some cool addons and U/I to help u with ur quest

~AND DONT WASTE UR TIME TO MAKE ALLY..........