[Report]Nicolas

Lucky Dice

What the fuck with his reputation ? He had -1 karma and maxtor clean all his karma log . That's the easy way to avoid forum rules ? Please do something i really dont like actions like this.

Then why Dejavu and other ppl got - reputation ? I am going to act alone if they still dont care

you are not a friend  of mods/maxtor/gold mbr? or

he paid or threatened maxtor.

they will  de-rep you;)

He is watching the topic let's wait for an answer ...

wrd said 'maxtor'.

maxtor set the rules here,live with it.

No dude i will not stay here if it's like this.

they will  de-rep you;)

they (as u say) will do nothing.

So ? There are rules at forum right ?

so u can even threaten maxtor to make your favour you want. we can do nothing about these things as u know. i wish i could, everywhere you would see banned avatars. :)

What the -beep- with his reputation ? He had -1 karma and maxtor clean all his karma log . That's the easy way to avoid forum rules ? Please do something i really dont like actions like this.

I told to maxtor why i got a dekarma since i have the privilages for the reputation (-,+)

Also raule created 1 fvcking report topic for this damn (REPUTATION SYSTEM) we can give a karma but we can't dekarma.

And i got a dekarma cause i used my dekarma to a noob spammer.

i paid for the karma system so why i can't use it? still wondering

they (as u say) will do nothing.so u can even threaten maxtor to make your favour you want. we can do nothing about these things as u know. i wish i could, everywhere you would see banned avatars. :)

actually they will do , and then in some cases maxtor will correct their "wrong movements"

they (as u say) will do nothing.so u can even threaten maxtor to make your favour you want. we can do nothing about these things as u know. i wish i could, everywhere you would see banned avatars. :)

You are Global mod and the only thing that you can do is spam on GOST? Sorry for that but it's the truth .

I told to maxtor why i got a dekarma since i have the privilages for the reputation (-,+)

Also raule created 1 fvcking report topic for this damn (REPUTATION SYSTEM) we can give a karma but we can't dekarma.

As i see one member of the staff dekarma you not a random person . You must respect that and dont cry to your mum ( maxtor )

fail excuses,sry.

why you have to pm maxtor;your - rep made by a moderator,not by a random.

you paid or threatened maxtor.

fail excuses,sry.

why you have to pm maxtor;your - rep made by a moderator,not by a random.

Not excuses just the truth.

As i see one member of the staff dekarma you not a random person . You must respect that and dont cry to your mum ( maxtor )

I didn't cry...

Just asked why the hell i got a dekarma.