L2Servers - Many Custom Crests

L2Servers went international !

As I announced a few days before, we are finally multi-language website with main language "english".

L2Servers started in 2010 and in 4 years we builded big fan core of our fanpage, more than 500 subscribers on facebook and more than 200 unique visitors per day(rapidly growing day by day).

Now we went international, we want to atract Lineage 2 fans all around the world  :)

We are preparing quides, quests, tips and much more ! :-)

English part of website is still in progress, but we work hard to finish it soon.

Also we bought a new domain, now we present us as L2-servers.com

More informations soon, stay with us, join our facebook page and keep fingers crossed for us, thank you :-)

http://www.l2-servers.com/en/

Edited by Warendo

Would be cool to add some ally only pics... U see many people dont know either how to edit the main picture and make the ally one or they dont know that they need a 16x12 pixel pic

• 3 weeks later...

cool crest but its from hopzone..

anyway keep sharing.

I rly dont know that they are from hopzone, could you give me link please? I want to see if on hopzone are any others to share or not. I still have about 500 clan+allycrests in my computer which I will share, so if there are any more, I will add them too :-)