interlude L2OFF L2sublimity x35 Opens Today

k1tsos

So, this is just a high lvl serv with full npc buff ( 1h ), gm shop.

Custom armors.

You thinks this serv have a lot of people cause there is only 1 place ( fog ) to farm all items, so ofc all serv is located in fog.

An other 1month serv ( i dont mean that this serv will close in 1month, but whats the point of this =) )

So, this is just a high lvl serv with full npc buff ( 1h ), gm shop.

Custom armors.

You thinks this serv have a lot of people cause there is only 1 place ( fog ) to farm all items, so ofc all serv is located in fog.

An other 1month serv ( i dont mean that this serv will close in 1month, but whats the point of this =) )

You retard. The server is over 3 years old, all of his projects stands for over then one year. And there is 2k people. GTFO

You retard. The server is over 3 years old, all of his projects stands for over then one year. And there is 2k people. GTFO

I SAID ITS ONE MONTH SERV to play it, not that in 1 month its gonna be death, learn to read faggot.

Funny to farm ? : F1/F1/F1/F1/F1/ spam mana pot /F1/F1/F1,

Same for pvp... Just looked 1 video at barakiel

When i saw it was *35 i had a little hope, but its 'another' high rates with gmshop and mana pots serv...

2k people, this serv just start, in one week there is only 200people left.

Fail server.Impossible for someone to play/farm solo....all the time pkers everywhere.

well,i thnk you low player,for 11 pk i have 50k karma,i need it like 10 min killing mobs to make 0,nobody is pk'ing atm,on peak hour is 2k+ online,and you say fail,kids those days:))