Program for Changing Lineage 2(Models,Animation,Script) break the koreans

If you have the questions - post them, i will answear,

P.S.

If someone want i can't show how to do this(and how to do Changes in Script InGameLineage2) in a video, i need Teamviwer - cause i don't have Lineage 2.

Its not a job, the job did the  author of the tool , give him some respect and give some paper with dead president's via PAYpal or VISA, plzz he need to pay for his site http://gildor.org

ymmmm what an as** he is ! The someone didn't allow to share it( cause it give him paper) ummmmm what i did is i gave to someone who don't have paper, to do something creating in what they like(even what they like is an fable,tale,illusion,program-code,etc)

And what do you with this - ahah PAPER PAPER THIS TOOL GIVE ME PAPER! IM GOD,

go on you paper exchanger,

AND NOW YOU AND YOULIKE! DON't HAVE POWER ON THOSE from who you WHER Getting paper! ahahahhahhH IM VERY BAD - YOU LOSE! HAHAHA ....

? o_O

You rly don't understand that Gildor is an author of that fix and You shouldn't share HIS work without his permission ?

And the only one who "lose" are all of us :) Because of ppl like You - who doesn't respect others work, the L2 community is dying. Why ? Because ppl like Gildor WONT create anything for l2 anymore as long ppl just rip all his work.

But...who cares, right ?

If its so easy as You say, then why You didn't create this fix by Yourself and share Your work instead of Gildor's tool ?

Anyways, I don't see any reason to speak with a person who doens't have a respect for others ppl work. I guess there is nothing left to say.

EDIT:

Maybe one thing left to say - because of ppl like You, I would approve ACTA :E

Bye

Effects look just great, with a proper imagination someone could make miracles.

About this "rights" do you violating any resharing rules?

Because i can't really understand from your posts, where did you get this link from?

Anyway thank you for sharing.