interlude L2Sublimity - Final 35X - April 20, 2012

L2Sublimity

maybe if the admin would actually have prepared the server for 3k+ ppl this server wouldnt have failed that much even and the 1st day of its rebirth....Makes u spawn in giran where theres like 1k+ ppl and you actually get a d/c everysingle time

maybe if the admin would actually have prepared the server for 3k+ ppl this server wouldnt have failed that much even and the 1st day of its rebirth....Makes u spawn in giran where theres like 1k+ ppl and you actually get a d/c everysingle time

Fix ur client and do not blame staff about that, lawl.

If i understand right this is not Interlude server ant those textures is not just Interface because with these textures i can log only to your server to other i have crit error like with other throne or just can't login to server ;))

• 7 months later...

L2OFF INTERLUDE C6

those who are trying to recall the interlude l2sublimity serviodr has a similar online so folks who want to go straight to the link account and create self criation time sit this aki who want go and make your downloads gets to play the sit e éh www.la2night.tk communicate information but tk on facebook

• 1 year later...
Lineage II Sublimity

From all of us from L2Sublimity - we wish you a happy new year in advance. Don't do anything crazy now.

PS: "We might see L2Sublimity in 2014 again." - OpalSnow

Lineage II Sublimity
From all of us from L2Sublimity - we wish you a happy new year in advance. Don't do anything crazy now.

PS: "We might see L2Sublimity in 2014 again." - OpalSnow

very good news