[L2J][L2 Renaissance 1.05.2012]-||L2Renaissance Reborn's||

VasQueZ

omg look  L2Phaedra opens first time,l2renaissance has open 6-7 srv's and all had 300 players++

L2Crew,L2Tillate,L2EternalBattle,L2SecretDream,L2Avedantor,L2Renaissance,L2Contagion and again L2Renaissance wake up pls.

P.S. Topic Locked to avoid the spam.

Server is down from this morning except the huge ddos attack by l2sandora & l2six.

First of all I have no connection with your online status .

Second,my server is closed for public..do you think I hire "ddosers" to put down you server while mine is down too ?

Next time buy a ddos protection and do not include my server name in your firewall fails .

are u 100% sure? u are gm or only boy make topic?

hm i cant answer you in that but l2 renaissance from yesterday opens 2 hours after the 20:00 gmt+2 and was attacking all the time today from morning server is down also website.

We dont know about l2 sandora 100%,but l2six still attacking.

Any 1 know when opening Server? I want pvp really bored fail servers.

We dont know SiD l2six and l2sandora are pathetic kid's because they cant do a nc server,attacking all time because they lost theirs players,yesterday l2renaissance 200 players online in 1 hour.

Now we w8ing..

We dont know SiD l2six and l2sandora are pathetic kid's because they cant do a nc server,attacking all time because they lost theirs players,yesterday l2renaissance 200 players online in 1 hour.

Now we w8ing..

Y first hour have 200 online.I think server need good ddos protection. Maybe server alive Tomorrow again.

Some greek friends told me Dexter changed dedicated.I'm not sure We will see !

It doesnt matter about dedicate,if you dont have ddos protection you are 0,btw dexter said yesterday that lag and balance will be OK today!