[Share] PSD Intro

u are doing greate job mate !

but i thing u should leave that codeing so people will have to do "smth" on their own side :D

Thanks for good worlds about my creations.

if some1 wanna code it i don't have any problem ;p

i am not an idiot like u... and i am sure i know something else except RIP and copying websites telling that its mine...

Edit: I'm not a NonLifer like you to have all the time i want to make anything.. so go play ur game 10 years old child

i am not an idiot like u... and i am sure i know something else except RIP and copying websites telling that its mine...

Edit: I'm not a NonLifer like you to have all the time i want to make anything.. so go play ur game 10 years old child

He did not flame you.Cant understand some guys like you.You just cant receive negative comments.What do you expect?Only possitive?

"i am not an idiot like u... and i am sure i know something else" - s00r u are not idiot like me and ofc u can code it but u dont have time or simply u dont want cuz "no" or whateva reason it is i rly dont give a shit u got rly amazing pdf do u rly have to go easy here ? cant even code it when u are getting ready psd ?

"except RIP and copying websites telling that its mine..." - can u please tell me more about it ? cuz i have no idea what are u talking about ? or this is ur just shit talking around ?

"I'm not a NonLifer like you to have all the time i want to make anything.." - and u are saying that i'm nonlifer because ? I'm saying that people can code the website on their own ? Cuz i'm not lazy and i can code it with out prob ? PS. if u dont have time to code the website whats the point of it ?

"so go play ur game 10 years old child" - i'm 22 years old and i'm in collage

//@F1n4lGod

not worries man he is getting mad cuz he cant code it probably and he is just trowing the shit around everyone cuz he is getting mad :D

Bobos you must be the most idiot over here.Never had the mood to start flaming against you but couldn't resist.You're just saying shets.In other topoic u are asking people to code one of your webs (with payment ofc) and here you are saying that you are just bored to code a site.After all you come and judge some people cuz of a negaitve comment.Better you did not judged you just started flaming.Grow up mate.

@Your

Bobos's posts was just for a +1 post

yeah tell me more 10yo child.. because the only i have seen u talking about is 2 possitive comments and 20000000 NEGATIVE at everyone.. go find something else kiddo

all of mine negatives post are in l2 private servers because admin deserves them ! I'm rly tired of playing l2 for 2 months or even a week and after that badass is simply turning off the server cuz he got enough donations or he wants to change whole features of the server because one guys is giving him for example 100 euro and he wants this to be change ... this is rly pathetic  , I'm waiting for good server and if one will stand up soon and it will be rly good i will say it . Thats just my opinion .

About u man like F1n4lGod said u cant code it thats why u are getting mad when i'm saying that people can code it by them self , u are ofc talking shits all the time that u can and everyone are 10 years old ... Ok i'm 10 years old but i'm in collage , i can make a graphic , i can make website , i know java and c++ code , php , html , programing and all stuff what i'm learning from collage ... The question is who are YOU  if i'm 10 years old ?