[L2J] L2Pizzicato PvP Server [Join Now]

KaZoO

Maintance: Donator 24.03.2012 - 1:42

Server is shutdown.

this message is made by gm team few mins ago...request lock or some1 explain what is going on...

We are fixing skills,zones and some stuff.. Thank you for your patience.

Ok Nice website ... but you should put some pictures of npc's farm zones etc ... AND MORE information about the server not only ench. rate and exp. rate ;)

I will join when it's online because now is offline 0_o ...

Farms on your server are... im sorry, but they are sux at least as for me. The price of armors and weapons are just crazy! There are three ways... First: You love pvp servers where you need to farm a lot. Second: Maybe im just stupid and there is another way of fast farming ^^ Third: You just want to make people give you their money for sending sms... The easier way its to get items via it

Farms on your server are... im sorry, but they are sux at least as for me. The price of armors and weapons are just crazy! There are three ways... First: You love pvp servers where you need to farm a lot. Second: Maybe im just stupid and there is another way of fast farming ^^ Third: You just want to make people give you their money for sending sms... The easier way its to get items via it

We fixed farm areas.

Added:

-Easy Farm

-Normal Farm

-Hard Farm

Also donates are not overed. You can make same items by farming in couple minutes.

Farming is very easy here and donate is not important because all you can make yourself easy. My friends made all Elegia set +10 just in one day. I made all elegia set +10 elegia jewels and s84 weapon just in 2-3 days and weapon is +25 armors +7. And there is funny events.

Lets see...

Well... its still sux. Do you know wheres the difference between one normal, good pvp server and your server ? On normal pvp server you dont have to farm a lot. Its harder (not very much) to get somehow these stupid blessed enchant scrolls which have 100% than obtaining items like elegia armor, weapon, elegia or boss jewels etc.  I am such kind of player which hates this boring farm, i love action and unfortunately here are starting to be more such players as me. You want 40000 gold drake for armor and weapon, on normal farm each mob drops 500 gold drake and on hard farm new player is NOT able to be... (anyway i guess there each mob drops 1000 gold drake) its kinda crazy or i am just such crazy kind of girl...

If you do not change anything on your server, then i can cut my right hand for this that I am right and maybe you wont close your server, but there will be max 35-40 players as at this moment...