[L2J] L2Pizzicato PvP Server [Join Now]

KaZoO

Lets see...

Well... its still sux. Do you know wheres the difference between one normal, good pvp server and your server ? On normal pvp server you dont have to farm a lot. Its harder (not very much) to get somehow these stupid blessed enchant scrolls which have 100% than obtaining items like elegia armor, weapon, elegia or boss jewels etc.  I am such kind of player which hates this boring farm, i love action and unfortunately here are starting to be more such players as me. You want 40000 gold drake for armor and weapon, on normal farm each mob drops 500 gold drake and on hard farm new player is NOT able to be... (anyway i guess there each mob drops 1000 gold drake) its kinda crazy or i am just such crazy kind of girl...

If you do not change anything on your server, then i can cut my right hand for this that I am right and maybe you wont close your server, but there will be max 35-40 players as at this moment...

Actually farm zones not so hard. All players can make in 1 hours all things. I dont know what is your wishes for farm zones? one hit mobs or easy mobs with overed drop... i dont know... didnt saw anyone that doestn like :X :(

Thats not the wishes concert... Its about having a good ideas to bring players, to make them join. I have told you already my problem with server and you havent seen anyone that doesnt liked it, because they didnt want to play here, thats the main reason of small community...

Anyway i wish you good luck and i hope  you will make some small, small changes ^^

• 2 weeks later...