50x50x150 Freya another server released by epicwarriors staff

nemancati

server already opened omg...i cant stay and post everymove what i do...i have a job and a family, we already have over 40 players online and i cant change the name cause is bought as domain

about theme i wont change it either cause i made some massive changes on it so i can cover vote rewards, i already post my ids where i can be contacted use them i dont want to spam forum with useless replays , please...thx

- System AntiBot ( CAPTCHA SYSTEM, AT EVERY 50 MONSTERS U HAVE TO PUT THE CAPTCHA OTHERWISE U WILL BE DROPED IN JAIL )

i like server features but not and this .. .think about warlord... when get collect some group monsters... every 1-2 min should write captcha... this sux..

i know it sux...badly... but this is the only one thing who can keep a bit far away server from bots...

this can be change to show it per time not per kills .. this kind to much sux shoul make it to show windows it captcha per 1h or more less nvm not per kills..

and hope u your server gonna be popular :)

i change at kills incrased from 50 to 150 and everything is alright now...and till now server gets pretty fast populated...1 st day 40 secnd day 50 and today was about 66

there is not such a big difference between normal and premium because of the system of enchant...the only one big difference is at xp x50 normal x100 premium

• 9 months later...