Poseidon Armor - Cold Soul Set{Freya/H5} by d0ds™

nice job man i put armor all well during amror i put it i see it on game but when i go to wear cloack i cant()but in armor stats tell that their is claock slot .any help with this?

make sure you put the armor and make your char level high and take a 3rd class.. because the cloak is based on the Freya's Cloak. XML

dod i am 85lv 100% gm char with 3rd class but in cloack spot is close. when i wear elegia i can wear the custom cloack.

Impossible, I have tried the armor many times and I think no problem, I think you change the IDs of the Armors that affects the weapon set.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Epic armor! I just love it!

I have just a small request if its possible. I would really really appreciate if you could make a "Poseidon Shield" would be really great!

Anyway, I think the best armor I have ever seen *_*

Hello, I come a little late, I have a problem with the textures of the armors, it is nothing of the icons ...  that run well, my problem is the effect on movement of armor, gloves, pants or boots not activated, it stays blue but does not move, it only works when it drop on floor. Someone else may happen this, well a greeting.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...