Lunargent bug! (new)

qulimax

Well my friend told me new Lunargent bug.It was working in server BFDR.eu several months ago.If anyone think it's worth to hide this post then do it cause i don't know how.So here we go:

Go to Ivory Tower Underground shop

Go to the Urn that mixes the ingredients and place everything you need and press 3rd degree

Then Stun the Urn and press mix.And here you Go you have now 5lunargents instead of 1,and it's 100% safe.Well at least it was in that server.So don't blame me if it doesn't work anymore.I just wanted to share.

lunaregent thing is like enchant thing, if it would be like that then it should work also if some1 when is enchanting gets stunned and try to enchant... well seems a nice idea im gonna try :D

Luck. There are no such bugs, these so called exploits are in your head,  get over it kids. You can't get 100% enchant or 100% lunargent create, because the algorythm of fail have nothing to do with npc's.

Luck. There are no such bugs, these so called exploits are in your head,  get over it kids. You can't get 100% enchant or 100% lunargent create, because the algorythm of fail have nothing to do with npc's.

Wrong, there is ways to exploit NPC's to make the algorithm perform incorrectly and thus allow 100%.  Making it act as 100% though IS impossible unless set in the config files.