[HELP] Duplicates Heroes

xpep0nx

Question

Ingles:

My problem is this:

February 29 was the last day of the first Olympics and today March at 12:20 came the heroes of the day automatically.

The problem was that 5 minutes later the heroes came back out again, then returned to give bonus points for Olympics (+300), clan points (+1000), etc.. It is more to those who had exchanged their points for books with 0 points and were screwed to the hero, because heroes out again and be with 0 points missed it, hero like bone lasted 5 minutes.

My question is how this happened? I do not ise manual or anything even was neither inside the game with admin, it just happened. It may be because one can see from the panel / / admin manual hero squeeze the button 2 times? where I can restore? and fix this problem?

Help please.

----------------------

Español:

Mi problema es el siguiente:

29 de febrero fue el ultimo día de olimpiadas y hoy primero de marzo a las 12:20 del día salieron los héroes automáticamente.

El problema fue que 5 minutos después volvieron a salir los héroes nuevamente, entonces volvió a dar el bono de puntos de olimpiadas(+300), puntos de clan(+1000), etc. Es mas a los que ya habían canjeado sus puntos por libros y quedaron con 0 puntos jodieron con el héroe, porque al salir nuevamente los heroes y estar con 0 puntos lo perdieron, osea duraron héroe como 5minutos.

Mi duda es porque paso esto? yo no lo ise manual ni nada incluso no estaba ni dentro del juego con el admin, esto ocurrio solo. Puede ser porque una ves desde el panel del //admin aprete el boton manual hero 2 veces? donde lo puedo reestablecer? como arreglo este problema?

Ayuda porfavor. 

heroeslm.png

6 answers to this question

He's asking for more info, retard.

I'm not a retard and you should watch your language when refearing to someone you don't know, someone should warn you.

If people can't write proper posts when there are announcements on how to request help, do you really think they will understand sarcasm?

I'm not a retard and you should watch your language when refearing to someone you don't know, someone should warn you.

If people can't write proper posts when there are announcements on how to request help, do you really think they will understand sarcasm?

Do you think that everyone in this forum has the same education, and can answer to ''how much is 7x9'' in less than 1 second?

I don't give a damn who you are, like I care. All I see is someone who's trying to impress people online.

Thanks for your time.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, that some people have more than 1 god in their religion.