[Help] Want to start playing WoW

guys.. i wanna start playing wow (private servers) i played wow before i started playing lineage2 c3.

so what do i need to know ? what are the best classes ? best pvp ? gold guide ? leveling guide ? a short guide if u guys have i would be truly greatful.

thanks in advance!

Bau

well... i dont wanna start with very high rates... i wanna see the game and learn it first.. what will you recommend ? and what server versions.. bcuz i noticed WoW is patchable-type of game so i dont wanna keep reinstalling the game :)

well... i dont wanna start with very high rates... i wanna see the game and learn it first.. what will you recommend ?

my friend senza.bau check this private server... i use to play here and many ppl from this forum...

http://www.warcraftmmorpg.com/

P.S. i am going to start again xD

hmm.. i'll check it out.. but i dont know what to pick...mages have high dmg nukes.. i personally would pick rogue.. because im a fan of daggers and lethals in lineage 2 :) and with druid i have no idea what does it do... and hunters... damn.. too hard to pick a class :(

hmm.. i'll check it out.. but i dont know what to pick...mages have high dmg nukes.. i personally would pick rogue.. because im a fan of daggers and lethals in lineage 2 :) and with druid i have no idea what does it do... and hunters... damn.. too hard to pick a class :(

how did you start l2??? what was your first char???

did they tell what you pick...??

there is no best char... it is what suits you and which char you know to play....

Wammo has two servers:

Shadowburn

&

Netherstorm is a fun server only for pvp and etc...

Shadowburn is a normal rate server with expierence...

make your choice and plz check out wammo before you post again ...

ty a lot...

gropacas

x

hmm i suggest u this -> http://burningfusion.servegame.com/stats.xml

and put this into realmlist.wtf i have donated there, and if u want i can give u the items :D

for my part i suggest you http://vengefulcosa.forumotion.com/ a very good private server instant level 70 and more customs than any other private server, they also release repacks wich i am using and its the best out, they use 2.4.1 atm, enjoy, and play with a Shaman or Warrior.

for now i tried a "test" server.. to get used to the interface.. its not that hard... i just gotta get used to it i've leveled a warlock to 50 today and i can tell u it really reminds me of the lineage2 NECRO and PS... lots of curses.. summons... good nukes.. i like it... now i wanna try rogue and then shaman... if u have another suggestions please keep me posted... thanks guys

for now i tried a "test" server.. to get used to the interface.. its not that hard... i just gotta get used to it i've leveled a warlock to 50 today and i can tell u it really reminds me of the lineage2 NECRO and PS... lots of curses.. summons... good nukes.. i like it... now i wanna try rogue and then shaman... if u have another suggestions please keep me posted... thanks guys

that is great man...

it is a good thing you start at high rate server first

shaman is very much like necro as you said...

keep us informed

gropacas

x

well.. as for now.. im enjoying it..

- enormous universe

- storyline really catches you

- lots of quest/quest givers

- cinematics

- the concept of talent points.. making a class the way u want it to be

- rogue's stealth xD

Dislikes:

- kinda unfurnished graphics, i like the colors but the its too chopped-off

- the pvp system is...well, it kinda sucks... when u see 2 people pvp is like seeing 2 bunnies hopping and taunting eachother

- too many.. way too many items you dont need

thats all for now.. im still playing and i'll keep u posted

Let me tell you some things about classes.

You can make some combinations and create one char from another one.

Example : If you make a rogue, and equip fire-damage-per-sec gear, you can hit for 500 fire damage every time you hit. Imagine if you hit for 3 times every second... 1500 dps !!

This can happen with Paladins too...

Talents give you a chance to select from a variety of combos to start...

For Example : Frost Mages = Good Slow, Good DeBuffs but less damage

Fire Mages  = Uber Damage (5k-6k) GoodDebuffs but you are vulnerable.

WoW is a game where every player can select his own playstyle... It pwnz!!

damn.. i really need some good guides where i can do what u just said NotABastard... im leveling my warlock now with a pvp guide found on this forum... warlock is cool.. i found out that i can make combinations too with talents.. for instance.. i make him do massive dmg with curses and nukes... where a warlock can be a summoner too... i owned a blood elf make with talents only in summons and in curses.. but then i reset them to go level again... its really cool cuz u have countless possibilities

• 4 weeks later...

screw private servers go buy gamecard, and account and go on official

make a char make friends go for quests and raids or pvp

use some guides for quests and professions and have fun but soon u gonna feel the blizzard make the wow sux more and more and more every new patch they screw everything i dont like wow anymore im playing from patch 1.12 before tbc i like this old days after expansion all sux hard

and warlock is very op class for pvp at low lvl mages rogues etc can kill u but if u reatch 70 with sl/sl spec u can pwn every 1(not so easy rogues and huntards)

also use affliction spec to lvl up

maybe @ 51 use felguard dunno i dont have try it but i have hear its good spec

u choose

~have fun in blizzards servers

screw private servers go buy  gamecard, and account and go on official

make a char  make friends go for quests and raids or pvp

use some guides for quests and professions and have fun but soon u gonna feel the blizzard make the wow sux more and more and more every new patch they screw everything i dont like wow anymore im playing from patch 1.12 before tbc i like this old days after expansion all sux hard

and warlock is very op class for pvp at low lvl mages rogues etc can kill u but if u reatch 70 with sl/sl spec u can pwn every 1(not so easy rogues and huntards)

also use affliction spec to lvl up

maybe @ 51 use felguard dunno i dont have try it but i have hear its good spec

u choose

~have fun in blizzards servers

What build are you using with lock for pvp? Tips for good guides? I've never really played a lock - only for s short time in private servers when I was using "learn any spell" exploit.