interlude [L2J]Lineage2Sandora ReborN

D3athLeGenD™

2k players Online?

XA0X0AX0AX0A0XA0X0AX0AX0A0XA0X0AX0AX0A0XA0X0AX0AX0A0XA0X0AX0AX0A0XA0X0AX0AX0A0XA0X0AX0AX0A0XA0X0AX0AX0A0XA0X0AX0AX0A0XA0X0AX0AX0A0

ΟΚ ΟΚ!

please antwni turn off the bot config and let me see how many players you have online,20-30?

anyway

if you are idiot you can join there..

you just lose your time..

D3athLeGenD™ open again and again the same server , he scam some childs and then he close the server ....

Server for money....(ONLY FOR MONEY)

If you want Noblesse, Boss Jewels Set, Tattoo.

You get to farm 34k gold/silver dragon and 10k blue eva while each mob drops around 60-80 LOL farm server, PC Bang points after 1hour being online are useless... vote rewards are easy farmable so they're getting useless too, so vote rewards being useless for items you can have hero4ever with the hero item (qq to all bishops)

Mages hit a lot of dmges and a lot of MCs but they skill's land rate is close to 0

( even gloom +9 on no buffed char failed 4 times b4 landing...)

today we will put the donations online i want your opion about donate. btw server now its fixed all classes is balanced if you found any problem just pm me at forum on send me a petition ingame @SandorA- 350 people online. 5th day today. :) have a nice game PS : i write all haters to my big black ball bye :)