interlude [L2J]Lineage2Sandora ReborN

D3athLeGenD™

+.

If you are willing to join again to any server of deathlegend you are an animal,all of you.

everyone who knows how he's working on server/what's his target when he open and RE-opens a server will understand me.

just dont join.

+1 retard ;)

then can you explain me why you have re-open more than 3 same servers twice?(at least)

first all my servers after 5-6 months will gone like all pvps servers secondly i will not keep one server with 50-60 peoples online i cant pay 350 euros for nothing my friend.

then can you explain me why you have re-open more than 3 same servers twice?(at least)

If He want to he can do it.... What's the problem...??? If you don't want don't join..... Stop Replying -beep- to this topic FOR THE GODSHAKE! Doesn't matter to getting crazy for a server with future..... If you have better server then go there and stop flaming here... GOT IT?

Donate server :D , add ls 20% for votes because ls 11% will be hard farm and low chance -.-

Calm down, you can make suggestions to the owner of the server ;) ;) that's not difficult....

Used to play on other sandoras too.. loled

What I don't like here

L2Sandora Lifestones Chanse : 11%

Too high imo.

Logging out while in private store your character remains online selling and you can't move and you can't take the rewards from voting.

If you gonna add this, make it so vote rewards won't be given to those being on offline shop..

You can make your char hero until restart! You can get this item only from vote reward npc.

That rly make me think of not even downloading your patch.

You can have your hero skills on subclass.

Rise Of Bots, lol... rly ??

Every day at 00:00 GMT+2 the daily pvp ends If you are first on the top list of daily pvp you will receive 2 Ls 15% For giftBut Notice this daily pvp is only for Island not for another Area.

WTF ???

Using .duel command you challenge a player to a duel of death! The winner chooses one item from loser's inventory No matter if he logs out the winner can still pick an item!!!

hmm lol...that wasn't working on other sandoras as i remember... so it's like i've never seen it in action..

2k ppl? hahahaha fail server created by 15 y/o admin who wants money to οbtain driver's license!! noone will play here cause know that this server will close,you have do it 10 times at least....ofc i never played to your crappy servers,just lose of your time