interlude [L2J]Lineage2Sandora ReborN

D3athLeGenD™

2k ppl? hahahaha fail server created by 15 y/o admin who wants money to οbtain driver's license!! noone will play here cause know that this server will close,you have do it 10 times at least....ofc i never played to your crappy servers,just lose of your time

ofc always the same thing after some days max weeks server will be offline please stop doing that please loosing time :S

ofc always the same thing after some days max weeks server will be offline please stop doing that please loosing time :S

He is Doing hisbest for his server... He don't quit from first Wrong Moves....

is it a coincidence that most greeks around cant make a proper sentence in english..?

Because The Community is 70-80% Greek that doesn't mean all are Greeks In there, Also server reached 2k ppl...

2k ppl? hahahaha fail server created by 15 y/o admin who wants money to οbtain driver's license!! noone will play here cause know that this server will close,you have do it 10 times at least....ofc i never played to your crappy servers,just lose of your time

go fuck your self nothing else.

for sure guys if you dont want to join please dont write every masturbate you want.

dude sorry but,

What You Give Is What You Get.

Hope you understand.

Hm..l2sandora is one of the few srv which have real ddos protections..and good machine,so make the game play more good and stable,you can play in the srv.

So that means that he is not 15 years old..A 15 years old kid is not to easy to pay 200 euro every month right?

P.S make the l2sandora stone 15% :P

Hm..l2sandora is one of the few srv which have real ddos protections..and good machine,so make the game play more good and stable,you can play in the srv.

So that means that he is not 15 years old..A 15 years old kid is not to easy to pay 200 euro every month right?

first i am 19 years old secondly is 360 euros per month.

Nah he is only 17 and he opens new servers every month to take money haha