interlude [L2J]Lineage2Sandora ReborN

D3athLeGenD™

Yeap are you sure antwnhs?Haha yopu still go to gym?

yes i still to go to gym and my muscles is too big like my dick and i come to put in your ass animal kid!

yes i still to go to gym and my muscles is too big like my dick and i come to put in your ass animal kid!

hehe, white-eagle watch out next time :P anyway gl with your server bro and i will join :)

rolf

Anyhow.. age doesn't mean anything if a man has enough knowledge to understand that openning a server again and again and closing it when you reached the am0unt of moneys you want, it's just stupid.

rolf

Anyhow.. age doesn't mean anything if a man has enough knowledge to understand that openning a server again and again and closing it when you reached the a-beep-t of moneys you want, it's just stupid.

You are wrong in this mate..As i understand you will not join in server..so why you spam in the topic?

Go and cry somewhere else.

You are wrong in this mate..As i understand you will not join in server..so why you spam in the topic?

Go and cry somewhere else.

I said on my 10 previous posts that i will join, stop bitching .