GET $80 IN 3 DAYS (with proof)

Raule

click status for ref link, click offers and in the right side you should have : all/recomended/free/gaming etc  click free

i did the lumosity but it doesn't say i complete the offer.

i have to wait some days?

yes! read the faq

Some offers can remain pending for up to 45 days, however this long wait is very unusual. If you have still not been credited after 2 working days please go to the Untracked Offer tab in the members area to begin the process of a manual credit. Most offers are automatically tracked, although one does occasionally get missed. This can be easily rectified. Please note that the ability to apply for an untracked credit is not available for every offer, and if available is not a guaranteed process. We will do our best though!

Link.

join msn -.- limit 15 messages per hour-.- and still sent 15 pms and i still got 5 refferals.

I help them but they dont. They think i earn some comission or something from them..

yes! read the faq

Some offers can remain pending for up to 45 days, however this long wait is very unusual. If you have still not been credited after 2 working days please go to the Untracked Offer tab in the members area to begin the process of a manual credit. Most offers are automatically tracked, although one does occasionally get missed. This can be easily rectified. Please note that the ability to apply for an untracked credit is not available for every offer, and if available is not a guaranteed process. We will do our best though!

pls pls pls pls tell mii plsssssss man

Now i have to find 3 refferals,for the 1 of refferals i will make it from my net if i don't find any one else aha