[L2J] L2Scryde - H5 Faction on June 9th!

sangas

I'll give you few reason why not to join this server:

1. When you enter main website  you see lithuanian crap you need to change language  all the time.

2. Even their forum is full lithuanian.

3. they have no respect with international people.

4. Admins listen to some terrible players to "balance" server so in the end they will get terrible balance.

I will give you an example how they balance things:

Yesterday i was playing oly with glad and did 4.5k TSS on SPH, he cried a lot and told me that i should do 1k TSS max, people like this also say daily "GLAD OP" bla bla bla this server is full of terrible players.

They nerfed glad/tyr damage cuz they listen to some terrible players, I was doing 700-1000 AOEs before, I do 300-600 now, this is the glad damage they wanted, this is how they balance things and an another reason for me to not play in this server.

I'll give you few reason why not to join this server:

1. When you enter main website  you see lithuanian crap you need to change language  all the time.

2. Even their forum is full lithuanian.

3. they have no respect with international people.

4. Admins listen to some terrible players to "balance" server so in the end they will get terrible balance.

I will give you an example how they balance things:

Yesterday i was playing oly with glad and did 4.5k TSS on SPH, he cried a lot and told me that i should do 1k TSS max, people like this also say daily "GLAD OP" bla bla bla this server is full of terrible players.

They nerfed glad/tyr damage cuz they listen to some terrible players, I was doing 700-1000 AOEs before, I do 300-600 now, this is the glad damage they wanted, this is how they balance things and an another reason for me to not play in this server.

Totally agreed.

Also, ingame the GM's speak lithunian too, and when you ask them to talk in English too, they just ignore you.

First of all you really need to learn how H5 works, Why would i cry about a server in which i don't even play in, you know what? I just tested this server and gave people info, so they don't get fooled.

BTW How it feels that you've found yourself in that terrible players list, now you coming here to defend yourself, the way you think is wrong by default so i don't feel like arguing with a monkey.

Server have terrible balance....fuucking terrible!! But i cant decide what is the worst,those who QQ about balance or those who play with OP class and when they descrease dmg than they start to QQ cuz is not OP anymore!! Bloody idiots!!

Server have terrible balance....fuucking terrible!! But i cant decide what is the worst,those who QQ about balance or those who play with OP class and when they descrease dmg than they start to QQ cuz is not OP anymore!! Bloody idiots!!

Lineage 2 players logic FTW!

But its an awesome server. Despite the unbalance.