Need a little help guys... [ Signature request ]

RykoN

2dtgyc.png

that's the best i could possibly do - the 3 renders are a complete mess tbh. Ok, the kamael's fine, I can worth with it, and ok I can probably fit the symbol in there but WTF the sword? It took me ages to even consider a worthy place for it...

Btw next time offer something in reward, it's kind of a delicate job , photoshop. People won't be as kind as me to work on something interesting with no reward for it.

No way with these renders. Sorry but your request is too much. You ask people to make a sig using a shitty render, a symbol (ok something can be done with this) and a sword. I mean....

2dtgyc.png

that's the best i could possibly do - the 3 renders are a complete mess tbh. Ok, the kamael's fine, I can worth with it, and ok I can probably fit the symbol in there but WTF the sword? It took me ages to even consider a worthy place for it...

Btw next time offer something in reward, it's kind of a delicate job , photoshop. People won't be as kind as me to work on something interesting with no reward for it.

Nice one man.

How did u add that effect? What's the name?

The one which is covering the character and the circle behind?

Nice one man.

How did u add that effect? What's the name?

The one which is covering the character and the circle behind?

I'm guessin you mean Topaz Clean. It's a plug-in for Photoshop from Topaz labs, you gotta pay for it tho unless you find it in a warez site or something.