MidRate Server Concept, did you will join it if launched?

Nighter

Hello,

After seeing the current state of private servers today with the official accessible to everybody, I would like to know your opinion about a project written on paper for quite some time now. It's improved everytime i got new ideas, new good feeling about a feature etc...

For the moment, it's only at "project state", you will see lot of language errors, uncertain features, missing features etc... Everything can change, can be added, removed.

My topic is simple, i want to know if you will join a server like it? Even if it's yes, explain why please.

Indeed, even if i do it by myself, because i like it, i will only think about opening it, if we can expect a good amount of players.

This is a copy of my "Ideas Book":

L2Crown ~

L2Crown is a Middle Rate PvP server with a mix between PvP, PvE and Quests. Our server have unique features to make the game more longer and don't reach the end-game too fast.

Indeed, our custom quests will permit you to access to different Farming Zones, Instances and RaidBoss to reach the best gear possible on our server.

You will need to kill custom RaidBoss to accomplish somes quests, drop a certain number of items and much more.

Don't think that you will be full geared and will have access to everything in 2 days, you will need to fight, farm, etc... for it. We are extremely focused on PvP, and all road that you will take, end in PvP.

Let's start to present our server and hoping you will like it.

Rate: x30

Enchant Rate: 66%

Enchant Blessed Rate: 72% (can't break item)

Enchant Crystal Rate: 75% (very rare & can break item)                              REMOVE IT??????????????????????????

Max Enchant: +16

Basic Buff Duration: 1 hour

Advanced Buff Duration: 30 minutes. (CoV, Prophecy, Dwarf, High Lvl Buffs...)

Custom Shop with all needed things and gear up to S80 Grade. (Armors, Weapons, Jewels & Consummables)

GateKeeper to teleport yourself all over the world.

NPC Buffer with some 2nd Class Buffs.

Subclass:

In our point of view, Subclass is an important part of gameplay. Indeed, it give you access to certification skill making you more stronger than the other.

Plus, this quest will be a good actor of Mass PvP to drop Nice Rewards from these boss, it's why we have take the decision to add it.

Subclass quest is reduced, you will just need to kill Cabrio (6 hours respawn), and the three Boss from Tower of Insolence (12 hours respawn).

After killing all boss and giving items to Reorin, you will be able to choose one S Grade Weapon with SA.

Then, when you will accomplish quest giving Star of Destiny to Ladd, you will obtain 3 Enchants Weapon S.

Nobless:

Like for Subclass, you will need to do the quest, but remember that in High Five, the quest are much more easy and fast.

L2Crown Zones:

Cruma Tower is one of our farming zone to be able to obtain better equipment like dynasty.

This zone is splited in 2 floors with specific difficulty and accesibility.

All new characters will be able to farm on the 1st floor (solo zone) without any problem and any requirement.

However if you want to enter to the 2nd floor (solo/party zone) and have the possibility to farm more faster and kill RaidBoss with great drops, you will need to do custom quest. Warning, this zone is 100% PvP Zone with non-stop flag.

Seed of Annihilation is another place (party zone) where you will be able to obtain items to buy Enchant Scrolls and Life Stone.

Our objective isn't to see server with +16 enchants in few days, so we will force you to farm to get some scrolls and again more to do RaidBoss to drop more.

Monastery Of Silence will be a farming zone for Fighter Class to put SA on Vesper Fighter Weapon and fews other items.

Primeval Island will be a farming zone for Mage Class to put SA on Vesper Mage Weapon and fews other items.

Lot of other zones (including those above) will be used to do Quests, RaidBoss etc...

L2Crown Quests/Instances:

To be able to enter on certain zones or obtain some equipments (like belts, shirts & much more...) you will need to do quest scattered worldwide of Lineage II.

We are some old school players and want to share your memories making you traveling in somes old zones unused since lot of time and to not be like any other servers using the same places over and over.

No donation for over enchanted items, nor unbalanced things.

More informations coming soon... we don't plan to open soon and lot of things can be changed, removed, added etc... depending to us and players suggestions.

Don't answer like a kid, trolling or something like it, i just want to see reasoned opinions. Thank you for your help, have a nice day.

No.

This is like reinventing a bicycle.

No matter what you do, the general form has been reused millions of times.

You aren't attracting people with neon headlights and a pink toaster on your backseat.

Invent a levitating skateboard and people will flock you with their money going into your pockets.

no reason to join,it has not unique!most of mid rates server use these features...i hate ur enchant rates for mid rate...i like ur quests!if they are unique and heavy developed they will help very much to get ppl!

Well, indead i totally agree with your both comments. But we can't really make a full new server kind, with everything changed, we need to keep lineage II concept.

Our goal will be to be focused on PvP, like you can see ahead, so even if players need to do quests, it will be to create a PvP somewhere.

Keep commenting, thank you ;)

No, reason "Lineage servers now is made by kids" and the game is not serious, i am gonna better to official, why not? Free account :) If i go at your server what? I will stay maybe 1 year and then to see that your server is closed? :O? No ty.

no reason to join,it has not unique!most of mid rates server use these features...i hate ur enchant rates for mid rate...i like ur quests!if they are unique and heavy developed they will help very much to get ppl!

I agree with most of your comments, most of server are made by kids, for kids, but not all are in this case.

With the free official, new server have a big hard chance to survive and be able to have enough players, but with all exploits, bots etc... we can see in official without any punishment, even any private server have a chance now.

Keep comments.

I find it weird that people get so fascinated and pay attention to what servers have how much players and how secure they are...

What about finding out why people play on these server?

I currently chose a GoD private server, knowing that retail GoD is free.

Curiosity caught me.

But I don't take it seriously - skills are bugged, interface is confusing, server set up is confusing, new items, things to do... I expected this, but what made me furious is how dumb the it was set up that the actual GK was an inventory based NPC, along with 2 others for gear, class change, dyes, and like 12 other things.

It took me hours to find leveling areas and gear on a 5000x server.

I think simplicity plays a big part in server success as well. Not in the sense that there should be less features; more that they should be implemented in obvious for the user ways.

For example - binding all sorts of services and dividing them across 3 NPCs spawnable from an inventory item may be genius, admirable, but not obvious and is confusing, as you need to transfer from 3 different NPCs and you need to remember before hand what NPC does what.

Adding it to the Community Board service and laying the HTM nicely out would have been far better. Midnex had great Community Boards service on Gallo.