lock

K4rMa

This is an extra bonus from me. I could not do this at all.

Except the extra bonus dont forget that i will pay each one that pay's me.. when u request a payment ` when u have above 3$.

Karma you can remove me from your referrals , i will just go straight for 3€ , dunno when i'll get them , but i am not willing to spend so much hours on protypers , to do 1k words per day

1rst post fully updated!

New referral rules about payments!

(Also referral stats are updated - Some guys gonna be kicked!)

You will need to have at least 5k solved captcha words until 9 February. If you have less than 5k you will be kicked from my team and someone else will take ur position. When i will get the first commisions u will be all paid at your paypal accounts. The a-beep-t you will be paid depends how much i will take from each one. Also at the end of the month the best 3 clickers will have bonus prizes.

Will we lose anything if you kick us?

Kicked from me, means u will stop to be a part of my team (Referral) and u will not paid by me anymore. Although you can still make your own team with ur own offers and now!

I just request 5k solved captcha a week to be a part of my team, i reduced the number 7 to5k! (Need less than a hour a day.)

I Didn't receive Any Bonus ^_^ (chris-bag@hotmail.com) i dont know match from paypal so if someone send me money must i do something??Accept them ? or something like that?

I didnt send any money yet to anyone cause i didnt recieved yet!

Guys try to reach 3$ the minimum balance to get paid until Monday because the Mondays we will get paid.

I will pay the commisions if i recieve any. Stay tuned and type fast ;)

I didnt send any money yet to anyone cause i didnt recieved yet!

Guys try to reach 3$ the minimum balance to get paid until Monday because the Mondays we will get paid.

I will pay the commisions if i recieve any. Stay tuned and type fast ;)

aahh okay i thought you send them...my balance is current about 0,5 but i think i will reach 3$ until monday very easy...