WTB DONATION MANAGER

Hello there.I would like to buy a donation manager.But not the one that it is already shared with the connection of the psc.I want one which can be connected with my paypal account.All i want are these.I want to be a npc.When the X player comes to the npc he will be able to speak with the manager and donate from the game. (by putting his paypal info and the am-beep-t that he would like to donate).Then this npc should check if the money are received to my paypal account and then the npc would give him (this should be config) the right a-beep-t of the donated coins,depends on the a-beep-t of money he/she donated.

For e.g: Dynasty armor costs 50 euro.Vesper armor costs 80 euro.And each donation coin cost 5 euro.So if somone donates 50 euro the manager FISRT must confirm that the money are received to my paypal and then give the 50/5=10 donation coins so the user will go and exchange the coins with the item that he/she donated.

I know that this requires assembla knowlodge too but if someone can make this then contract me and tell me a price.

Waiting for the replies.Ty

Regards

www.l2goal.com

• 2 weeks later...