interlude [L2J]Lineage ][ WesS The New Destiny On Interlude Pvp Servers!

Lineage2WesS

Dear admin of l2wess ..i am allmost 90% that il come with my clan here 50+ members :) i don't give the name of clan ..." avoid spamming " so listen me :) if u wanna trully rock with this server ....make only 1 augment  , not even 1 passive and 1 active ...because may be transformed in archer server , all knows that archer with 2 duel might augments = own ....so for an imba balance just put 1 augment :)  and every1 will be forced to keep only 1 augment ....a passive or a active as he desire ...not 300 actives :) and you will see how fair and balanced will be :) just listen my opinion and make like this with 1 augment only :) , you will get alot of players on server + us :) thx and gl

Dear admin of l2wess ..i am allmost 90% that il come with my clan here 50+ members :) i don't give the name of clan ..." avoid spamming " so listen me :) if u wanna trully rock with this server ....make only 1 augment  , not even 1 passive and 1 active ...because may be transformed in archer server , all knows that archer with 2 duel might augments = own ....so for an imba balance just put 1 augment :)  and every1 will be forced to keep only 1 augment ....a passive or a active as he desire ...not 300 actives :) and you will see how fair and balanced will be :) just listen my opinion and make like this with 1 augment only :) , you will get alot of players on server + us :) thx and gl

50+ clan mates ah? no shiet man! nice joke :D

We have decreased all the stats of all item skills (augments). So don't worry, the server will be balanced. We'll be waiting you and your clan tomorrow at the grand opening.