MaxHackers

Warmaster

I can't register.

I get this error :

Σφάλμα διακομιστή
Προέκυψε σφάλμα στον ιστότοπο κατά την ανάκτηση του http://maxhackers.com/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=register. Ενδέχεται να είναι εκτός λειτουργίας για συντήρηση ή να μην έχει ρυθμιστεί σωστά.
Δείτε ορισμένες προτάσεις:
Επαναλάβετε τη φόρτωση αυτής της ιστοσελίδας αργότερα.
Σφάλμα HTTP 500 (Internal Server Error): Προέκυψε μη αναμενόμενη κατάσταση ενώ ο διακομιστής επιχειρούσε να εκπληρώσει το αίτημα.

Fixed

YouTube Is the Guy Who DDos Maxcheaters for 1 weak and a lot his name is Alexander Kolev..He Lives In Cyprus...And Maxtor Make Him For Free Gold Member! [GR] Maxtor mas duleveis re? episis o kurios Maxtor Petakse ton admin tou maxhackers pou dimiourgise to forum...kai evale ton alexander..sinxaritiria tsiraki...

Why everyone here keep calling my name?

1)baaaah .. fail there are way better forums already

2)only wannabes gonna join (ohh finally ill hack fbi and tell it to my friends YEAHH!!, lets learn some fast hack!)

Hacking require:

Intelligence

Knowledge

Patience

and almost all of the members will lack these

Why everyone here keep calling my name?

1)baaaah .. fail there are way better forums already

2)only wannabes gonna join (ohh finally ill hack fbi and tell it to my friends YEAHH!!, lets learn some fast hack!)

Hacking require:

Intelligence

Knowledge

Patience

and almost all of the members will lack these

Do you still believe that you have those characteristics? Maxhackers.com has a lot of things but you cant see nothing right now.

The forum is under construction . I am pretty sure that in 7-8 days you will change your mind  ;) .

Piece b1tches  ::)

Do you still believe that you have those characteristics? Maxhackers.com has a lot of things but you cant see nothing right now.

The forum is under construction . I am pretty sure that in 7-8 days you will change your mind  ;) .

Piece b1tches  ::)

i can make you sure that in those 7 to 8 days you will lose all of the users of the forum ... Dont you know the rule ? "First do then advertise ".

YouTube Is the Guy Who DDos Maxcheaters for 1 weak and a lot his name is Alexander Kolev..He Lives In Cyprus...And Maxtor Make Him For Free Gold Member! [GR] Maxtor mas duleveis re? episis o kurios Maxtor Petakse ton admin tou maxhackers pou dimiourgise to forum...kai evale ton alexander..sinxaritiria tsiraki...

Noone gonna believe you,for any reason